Phone-a-friend Geocoin

BackBrakeBilly

Just a little update............

First, The coins are being minted and as soon as I get a shipping date I will let everyone know.

Second, as for the numbers, there will be 600 Black on Black Nickel coins, 75 Red on Black Nickel coins and a little secret we have been keeping to ourselves....

There will also be 25 Red on Polished Gold coins that will be available for very special trades only. :rolleyes:;)

Thanks to everyone that placed an order and thanks for all the great trade offers so far.

By the way, nobody has offered a trade for any of the Red on Gold coins yet but maybe thats because this is the first public mention of them! ;)

Update.......

The Phone-A-Friend coins are scheduled to ship to us in approximately 2 weeks, stay tuned for more updates to come.

Now is everyone ready for the Puzzle coins? :ph34r:

I'm not ready for the Puzzle coin. I'm waiting on about 30 different coins I've already ordered from different people.

:blink:

Edited by GeoHills

So... is it possible to find out the status of trade offers. I remember, I think, that you were waiting to respond, but ummm.... how long a wait?

My trade offer was made Jan 9th and I haven't heard back. Ok, so maybe that's a hint, but this is a bear with rose colored glasses and I'm hoping that you decide to trade with me!!

The Phone-A-Friend coins are set to ship to us in about 10 days or so and I was waiting to have them in hand before I do any serious trading.

For those who would like to trade for the LE Red Phone coins and the very Limited Red on Gold phone coins get back in touch with me when the coins come in and we will see what you have to trade. A good way to point is that I like GC.com trackable coins with new icons. And the Red on Gold coins due to their very limited status will be reserved for HTF coins.

Thanks..........

P.S. We have a few Regular Black Phone-A-Friend coins that are not spoken for if anyone still wants one or two.

The Phone-A-Friend coins are set to ship to us in about 10 days or so and I was waiting to have them in hand before I do any serious trading.

For those who would like to trade for the LE Red Phone coins and the very Limited Red on Gold phone coins get back in touch with me when the coins come in and we will see what you have to trade. A good way to point is that I like GC.com trackable coins with new icons. And the Red on Gold coins due to their very limited status will be reserved for HTF coins.

Thanks..........

P.S. We have a few Regular Black Phone-A-Friend coins that are not spoken for if anyone still wants one or two.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the coins are due to ship to us in the next couple of days.

Thanks.

As of this morning, All of the Phone-A-Friend coins have been shipped out including the few trades that have been made.

I still have a handful of the Black coins left if anyone that missed out would like one.

The Red on Black and the Red on Gold coins which are for trade only are still here if anyone would like to trade, just shoot me a offer. I am not promising that we can work a trade but I am willing to take offers.

Thanks.

Thanks Billy, I got my package today. All the coins were in excellent condition and the phones ARE bigger than I expected but great! I already gave one of the microcoins to a young cacher and have the other one ready to drop into a good micro cache this weekend.

p.s. I'm still looking for something to trade you for the other coins, I'll find something shortly, maybe someone will trade me something for the extra 'Skirtlifter' and 'Lamppost' I have then we can deal.

Greg.

Was everyone's else wrapped in toilet paper?? B)

yes, I'll be using the TP as a trade item. ;)

Trust me, the TP was unused and in mint condition! :(:laughing::lol::o

But seriously, did it cushion the coins ok?

Yep, the coins I received were in perfect shape. BTW, did you get the coins I sent you?

CF30

Yep, I was just about to email you to let you know. They also were in great shape!

Thanks again and looking forward to the next time!

But mine is a little bend. :o But I still think it is great. THANKS! ;)B)

Was everyone's else wrapped in toilet paper?? :lol:

Was everyone's else wrapped in toilet paper?? :P

yes, I'll be using the TP as a trade item. B)

Trust me, the TP was unused and in mint condition! :(:laughing:B):D

Mine was a little bend. But I do not think that was because of being wrapped in toilet paper.

But mine is a little bend. :o But I still think it is great. THANKS! ;)B)

Was everyone's else wrapped in toilet paper?? :lol:

Was everyone's else wrapped in toilet paper?? :P

yes, I'll be using the TP as a trade item. B)

Trust me, the TP was unused and in mint condition! :(:laughing:B):D

Mine was a little bend. But I do not think that was because of being wrapped in toilet paper.

Hey POS, Please email me about this and we will see what we can do.

Thanks.

P.S. For those interested, I still have some of the Red on Black Phone-A-Friend coins for trade and a handful of the Very Limited Red on Gold Phone-A-Friend coins for special trades.

Thanks.

I read through the list of posts and think I'm seeing that all of the ones for sale are gone? I was all set to order one after talking to you this past weekend at the event for DMFlyer and cudlecub! :laughing:

P.S. For those interested, I still have some of the Red on Black Phone-A-Friend coins for trade and a handful of the Very Limited Red on Gold Phone-A-Friend coins for special trades.

Thanks.

I read through the list of posts and think I'm seeing that all of the ones for sale are gone? I was all set to order one after talking to you this past weekend at the event for DMFlyer and cudlecub! :laughing:

I still have a few of the black Phone_a_Friend coins for sale but not many! If anyone would like any please feel free to email me.