Geo Caching Merchandise

It appears there is a small demand for official geo merchandise.

TB tags are readily available and good value from Slytherin Alex.

It would be nice if we could draw together a UK shop portal or similar for obtaining T shirts, shirts, keyrings, lanyards, window stickers, cache box stickers, cache boxes, TB tags and associated goodies like geotags but UK sourced.

Any interest ?

I could devote a page on our website as a portal (replacing the for sale page we currently have as we have never sold anything) but not as a shop front for buying.

I am willing to provide pre laminated cache cards and pre printed and folded tri fold brochures for this sort of endeavour.

TB tags are readily available and good value from Slytherin Alex.

I will also have cache box stickers and Signal the Frog antenna balls in the next couple of weeks.

If you give me some suitable text / html links / email addy etc etc i will put you on the list as a supplier of these.

Not sure if i should prices on the portal or not may be hard to keep it updated if i do that unless its an outside limage link.

Shall also put surplusandoutdoor for ammoboxes and tesco's for tupperware :)

If you give me some suitable text / html links / email addy etc etc i will put you on the list as a supplier of these.

It will be a few weeks before I get everything setup, but watch out for onestopcacheshop in both the US and the UK.

onestopcacheshop will be selling everything from GPSr units to geocache stickers for micros. It does what it says on the tin. :huh::)

Shall also put surplusandoutdoor for ammoboxes and tesco's for tupperware

Wilkinson's do cliplock plastic boxes with a seal - they are similar to the Tescos ones - very reasonably priced ... as an example 1litre capacity currently selling for £1.49. Stores list here :unsure:

I used a number of Wilkinson's 'Lock & Lock' type boxes in a resent series of caches. I think they are excellent quality and the lids seem to be very secure and water tight. I guess time will tell how they stand up to the rigours of becoming a geocache!!