Another Tb Question

GoldenOldies

When you activate your bugs they will be in your inventory showing as being in your possession.

Just pick whatever cache to go drop them in, go online and log a found (or post a note if you found the cache before) At the bottom of the log posting will be a listing of bugs in your inventory, select the correct one(s) and submit. viola!

Edit: I see you have logged bugs before so really it's no different than when you retrieved and placed someone elses.

Edited by BlueDeuce

I ususally drop my bugs first in a cache that I own, close to home, so that they have a waypoint starting mark (that's not my home coordinates).

I've been told you can also put the waypoint from your home in the activation, but I've not done so.

I drop them into my own cache with a note not a log, then grab them right back in the same session, and I have them at home ready to go caching. Since I am the cache owner, I gave myself permission to use my own cache to do it. hee hee

Don't do this with a cache that is not your own cache. That would be unfair and would log miles on your TB that are not true miles.