Possible New Coin, Looking For Trading Interest

nicolo

I've loved this engraving for years, appreciating Agostino Carracci's use of Cupid and Pan to reference Virgil's words "Omnia Vincit Amor" or "Love Conquers All", a bit cliche nowadays but still a nice implementation by Carracci.

For a brief comment on teh engraving see Omnia Vincit Amor

Below is the artwork that I sent to Coins and Pins and am waiting for a quote but, before I get TOO serious about placing an order, I want to get an idea of how many people would be interested in trades. I appreciate that not much on the coin, certainly not the subject, is geocaching related. Hence my inquiry wrt interest.

I plan on making 100 - 150 and will trade 50 - 100.

Any interest?

OmniaFinal.jpg

I would almost have to see a photo proof of the coin first. This one could be either awesome or really bad, depending on the execusion. :D Of course, I'll trade for any coin even if it's ugly. :)

--Marky

Agreed. The above is just the artwork, I'd want a photo of the proof as well.

It seems as if there's enough interest for me to proceed to the next step, which is

to wait for a quote/etc. from Coins and Pins ... which I'm doing already, doh!

Is this one going to be 3D??

I'd say maybe not kid friendly, but yes I'd be interested in trading for 1.

What makes you say it's not kid friendly?? Every kid I know has already seen "thingy's" and more. Furthermore most kids like to run around nude (up to certain ages anyway). There is (should be) nothing embarassing or "wrong" about nudity. The human body is a beautiful thing. (IMHO)

CF30

Is this one going to be 3D??

I'd say maybe not kid friendly, but yes I'd be interested in trading for 1.

What makes you say it's not kid friendly?? Every kid I know has already seen "thingy's" and more. Furthermore most kids like to run around nude (up to certain ages anyway). There is (should be) nothing embarassing or "wrong" about nudity. The human body is a beautiful thing. (IMHO)

CF30

:) I was talking about the horns on the head :D

I personally think if coin is done right, it will look great!