Cito Coin ?

gridlox

Well I'm at the site that sells the CITO coin and I can't figure out how to order the dang thang?

Can somebody PM me and tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong.

thanks

Pepper

You have to wait till the sale time (9:30 PM Eastern) then the coin will drop to the bottom of the page and you can order......... Triffid

So I just received my CITO coins today, and I have to say, I really like them. At $6, I consider them an excellent value as well.

One thing I like about them -- that a lot of other coins being minted right now don't do very well -- is their use of both painted areas and the bare metal areas for maximum effect.

Thanks for the extremely readable tracking numbers as well!

So I just received my CITO coins today, and I have to say, I really like them. At $6, I consider them an excellent value as well.

One thing I like about them -- that a lot of other coins being minted right now don't do very well -- is their use of both painted areas and the bare metal areas for maximum effect.

Thanks for the extremely readable tracking numbers as well!

I agree...these are nicely done coins. If only that was done on the January Signal Coin which cost nearly twice the amount. :huh:

I think these coins are very well done. A "clean, crisp" design. Is it just me or is the tracking number unique in that it starts with one single Letter then #'s. Don't most others (except USA Geocoins) start with two letters?

I like this coin! Very pleased! Good job by those who originally had the idea here in The Land of Pastafarians.

I think these coins are very well done. A "clean, crisp" design. Is it just me or is the tracking number unique in that it starts with one single Letter then #'s. Don't most others (except USA Geocoins) start with two letters?

I like this coin! Very pleased! Good job by those who originally had the idea here in The Land of Pastafarians.

They start with "C6"...probably because they are "CITO 2006" Coins? :huh:

Got mine this week, also!! :D:cry::cry:

I was pleasantly surprized to see AG's Concept & My Design turn out so well!

Also, I really like the addition of the ribs in the background of Signal that Groundspeak added to the design.

Great team effort on this one guys & gals!!

I agree that the combination of the colors and bright metal used on this one really make them stand out! :huh:

After seeing what happen with some people's Jan Signal coin I was worried that these might not turn out as well as they did. :huh:

I musta been one of the few that got a good Jan coin. :cry: Other than my personal opinion that black was over used on the coin, mine was actually a nice coin. :huh:

D-man :cry:

Got mine this week, also!! :D:cry::cry:

I was pleasantly surprized to see AG's Concept & My Design turn out so well!

Also, I really like the addition of the ribs in the background of Signal that Groundspeak added to the design.

Great team effort on this one guys & gals!!

I agree that the combination of the colors and bright metal used on this one really make them stand out! :huh:

After seeing what happen with some people's Jan Signal coin I was worried that these might not turn out as well as they did. :huh:

I musta been one of the few that got a good Jan coin. :cry: Other than my personal opinion that black was over used on the coin, mine was actually a nice coin. :huh:

D-man :cry:

Mine came in today and they turned out very good. Thanks

I ordered mine a week and a half ago and it still hasn't came in yet. Did it get lost in the mail or something? I sent a email to Geocoinstore about it but the email bounced back. I don't know if I can do anything about it unless there's a way to file a complaint with PayPal or my coins come in.