Cito Coin ?

gridlox

... but they were pleased enough with my concept to run with it!!

Oooops! :) Giving credit where credit is due!!

I miss spoke there.

IN MY EXCITEMENT TO SHARE THE DESIGN OF THE COIN, I TOTALLY FORGOT TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!! ATLANTA GAL WAS THE ONE WITH THE CONCEPT FOR THIS COIN AND THIS WAS JUST MY INTERPETATION OF HER CONCEPT.

SORRY AG!! :D

D-man :D

(Adding above to my original post. Heaping apologies to AG!!)

Edited by gridlox
Very cool idea. I suggest to make it trackable with a cito icon and it would be nice to make them buyable only for cacher, who have a cito log from a cito event. I think, this would help to increase more cito events which are very helpful for nature.

best regards Marc

Thanks to Groundspeak for producing this coin and to atlanta gal and gridlox for the great design and concept for the coin.I realy like the idea to make them buyable only for cachers who has attended a cito event.Trackable would be great also.

It is an awesome coin and I do hope GC runs with it.  Everyone holding a cito could order some for those attending...I know I would:)

Lynn

Did you miss this posting?

Groundspeak will be producing this coin design (or at least something very close to this design). Of course, it will be trackable.

Details to follow asap.

-Rothstafari

Hopefully Groundspeak will be nice enough to give atlanta gal and gridlox a few coins for the idea and artwork on this coin.

I've heard through the grapevine that gridlox will be receiving some coins for the artwork. I think I, however, have been forgotten :unsure:

Edited by AtlantaGal
Very cool idea. I suggest to make it trackable with a cito icon and it would be nice to make them buyable only for cacher, who have a cito log from a cito event. I think, this would help to increase more cito events which are very helpful for nature.

best regards Marc

Thanks to Groundspeak for producing this coin and to atlanta gal and gridlox for the great design and concept for the coin.I realy like the idea to make them buyable only for cachers who has attended a cito event.Trackable would be great also.

Ditto these sentiments, we need to get more cachers CITO-ing.

Will watch for the announcement of availability, I want to get some as giveaways at our local CITO event this year.

Awesome idea & design, thanks Groundspeak for picking up on the idea.

I realy like the idea to make them buyable only for cachers who has attended a cito event.

Whoa! Not so fast there... some of us haven't been caching long enough to have attended a CITO "event," but regularly CITO at each of our caches! :wub:

Happy Cachin'!

Lori V.

TeamVilla5

Yeah!! And some them have been a Booger!! :wub:

:antenna::antenna::ninja:

Do ya think it will be the April Signal coin...in honor of Earth Day?

This would be my best guess. We'll probably see this design as the April coin in the Signal Series.

I hope not because that would mean we'll get them around June and I'd like to have some to give away at our CITO event.

Do ya think it will be the April Signal coin...in honor of Earth Day?

This would be my best guess. We'll probably see this design as the April coin in the Signal Series.

I hope not because that would mean we'll get them around June and I'd like to have some to give away at our CITO event.

Ditto!