Mississippi Geocoin

LadeBear68

I didn't forget at all. Rushed home and was on the site 5 minutes before sale time. As soon as 8pm est hit I was refreshing (had been for the last minute before go live time and watching hte seconds tick down) When it had 45 second left before go live I hit refresh and the page took forever to load. Of course no LE's left by then and I have DSL. If they are going to sell coins like this they need to upgrade their system to handle the extra traffic.

So does anyone have an extra LE they'd like to trade or sell?

Yes, I saw it, clicked 5 and hit Buy It! and it said out of stock, or what ever it says. Within seconds. Yikes. At least I got to SEE the LEs for sale box. I think this is a case of the VIP orders hogging all of the LEs. It will be interesting to see how that all plays out.

--Marky

Yes, I saw it, clicked 5 and hit Buy It! and it said out of stock, or what ever it says. Within seconds. Yikes. At least I got to SEE the LEs for sale box. I think this is a case of the VIP orders hogging all of the LEs. It will be interesting to see how that all plays out.

--Marky

I also got to SEE it available, but clicked a qty and buy now and 'unavailable' <_<

I think it all of about 3 seconds for them to vanish.

--Marky

This may very well be true. My personal opinion is that the VIP groups shouldn't be able to buy the LE's like that, they should be limited only the standard coins. Or at the very least be limited to one LE per group member. What keeps one VIP group from buying all 150 of these LE's?

I missed out on the LE's as well I think there should have been a limit as to how many LE's a person could buy <_< !!! I don't care to buy through the coin stores the old way on the forms was a lot more fun to buy and watch the sales !!! Anyone have an extra LE to trade ???

Yes, I saw it, clicked 5 and hit Buy It! and it said out of stock, or what ever it says.  Within seconds.  Yikes.  At least I got to SEE the LEs for sale box.  I think this is a case of the VIP orders hogging all of the LEs.  It will be interesting to see how that all plays out.

--Marky

This may very well be true. My personal opinion is that the VIP groups shouldn't be able to buy the LE's like that, they should be limited only the standard coins. Or at the very least be limited to one LE per group member. What keeps one VIP group from buying all 150 of these LE's?

I agree with that statement VERY MUCH !!!

What is VIP?

Registered User / VIP Features:

Extended payment period. Unregistered users must pay immediately upon clicking the buy now button. Registered users have up to 24 hours to submit PayPal payment or use Store Credit to pay for their purchase.

Purchase Store Credit. Those buyers who do not wish to use PayPal to make their purchases can use our printable order form to mail us an order for Store Credit. Registered users can submit orders for store credit and pay with PayPal, Credit Card, Check or Money Order.

Shipping Status Indicator. Check your purchase history by logging in and viewing your account. Your account page shows all your past orders for coins and store credit. Your order entries will indicate fulfillment status of your coin order.

Bulk Purchase. Are you in a geocoin club or group that would like to buy in lots of 25-100? Then our VIP programs are for you. As a VIP you get access to order sizes of 25-100 and a discount on handling fees.

White Glove Treatment & Instant Checkout White Glove treatment means working with a person pre and post-sale to make your buying experience easy. When authorized by Sellers, we will offer our VIP customers advanced access to coin sales and purchases by personal email invitation. When buying from the storefront as a VIP customer, you do not need to checkout anywhere after your purchase. As soon as you hit "Buy Now" the order is placed and confirmed. We will contact you personally within 24-48 hours to arrange payment. VIP customers can choose to be invoiced via PayPal or submit payment via Check, Money Order or Credit Card.

Reduced Handling Fees As a Gold or Ultra VIP, save big on our handling fees. Gold VIPs save 25% off our standard rates. Ultra VIPs save 50%!

And More! Our VIP program is new but we are working to build even more great features into the program. As a VIP customer, we welcome your feedback on the program and features you would like to see.

My personal opinion is that the VIP groups shouldn't be able to buy the LE's like that, they should be limited only the standard coins. Or at the very least be limited to one LE per group member. What keeps one VIP group from buying all 150 of these LE's?

I totally agree. Well, unless I get into the VIP group that is hogging them all. <_<

--Marky

Well, I find it interesting that the little low quantity button hasn't appeared on the regular coin. That means that 500 have NOT sold out yet. So in a way, the store may have a hard time selling out large coin editions anyway.

I think they had raised their qty to 1000. At least that was mentioned earlier in the thread.

It is 1000, 500 for the 8pm sales and 500 at midnight.

And More! Our VIP program is new but we are working to build even more great features into the program. As a VIP customer, we welcome your feedback on the program and features you would like to see.

Unfortunately, there was no way for me to become a VIP member to take advantage of the features, even though I've personally bought way more than $250 on the site. Oh well. Hopefully they will listen to our whining and improve their customer service. Or not, since they seem to be selling out just fine at the moment. <_<

Unfortunately, there was no way for me to become a VIP member to take advantage of the features, even though I've personally bought way more than $250 on the site. Oh well. Hopefully they will listen to our whining and improve their customer service. Or not, since they seem to be selling out just fine at the moment. <_<

That's where I stand, I have bought WAY more than 250.00 and I think if they did good buss., they would consider that.