The Start Of The Satellite Series Coming Soon!

CacheHunters42

Ha Ha! We were gonna suggest something like this! Wanted to use the following picture somehow with the quote "Usng multi-billion dollar military satellites to find tupperware hidden in the woods" somewhere on it.

satellite-navstar.jpg

love the saying. You have to do a coin with that one it !

....Anthus

Ha Ha! We were gonna suggest something like this! Wanted to use the following picture somehow with the quote "Usng multi-billion dollar military satellites to find tupperware hidden in the woods" somewhere on it.

satellite-navstar.jpg

....Anthus

Maybe we can talk CacheHunters42 into integrating our idea into the series.

:D

I'll be passing on this series.

Yea right... :D

Mark my words

You know I am not sure I want a 2.5" coin as well. I was never a huge (get it :D ) fan (get it again :( ) of 2" coins. I am not sure what I would do with such a big coin. You might find me passing on this one as well (of course until I see them, then I will want it probably).

satellite-navstar.jpg

That picture is featured on one of my upcoming designs (code name NAVSTAR). The art has been bouncing around for over a month due to complexity.

i agree 1.75 is about it

The Raven "coin" is 1.75" I believe. It looks rather puny next to all the other coins (except JayBee and Avroair's). Removing all that extraneous metal that makes a coin, well, coin-shaped does seem to make the coin a bit less daunting. The ammo-can coin is over 2" long.

Edited by pdxmarathonman

The first coin in the series will go on sale 1/21/06 at 8:00pm EST.

US & Canadian Sales

International Sales

Depending on sales there may be more than 250 minted of this first coin since this is such a unique coin.

May - MicroSatellite Geocoin

August - Spinner Satellite Geocoin

November - To Be Determined

Stay Tuned!

Edited by CacheHunters42

satellite-navstar.jpg

....Anthus

November?? :D