Hardy Falls Peachland B.c.

theonlyguy

Hardy Falls, Peachland B.C.

To all

I am looking for GPS co-ordinates for the Hardy Waterfall in Peachland. Even some of the trails arround and to the waterfalls. If anyone has some they wouldn't mind passing on to me that would be great!

I heard there was, at one time, a geocache there. I understand the cache is now gone but I like to see the waterfalls in the Okanagan area and this one sounds like it would be a do-able trip for a day.

Thanks!

TheOnlyGuy

Three Musketeers at Hardy Falls (GC7660) was at N 49° 44.700 W 119° 45.956

Thank you vary much! That will come in handy. I understand it is a hidden waterfall. I have driven through Peachland quite a few times and have never been to the waterfall.

Is there lots of good trails there?

TheOnlyGuy :unsure:

I have no idea about trails. It has been yeears since I have been to BC and I have never heard of Peachland. I just thought it would be interesting to search GC.com for the archived cache that you mentioned.

Sorry

I have GPS coordinates to the waterfall in Naramata BC if you are intersted I posted the GPX of my track in on my Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GuyThaLizard/ if you are or know anyone who is interested. The waterfall is about 75' tall and quite the sight.

Guy

I was feeling bored, so I uploaded some good maps to http://www.calgarycachers.ca/~datkin/maps/082E12.zip

Including:

Map for your GPS, including TOPO (10m CI), Roads (partial names, no 'classes), and Hardy Falls POI

Toporama Map (GIF File)

OziExplorer Map file - Can be viewed in OziExplorer obviously, and also GPS map edit

Note all this data is compiled from free sources available on the net. So its perfectly legal...

TheOnlyGuy :D

I did this cache....

Their is only one trail into these falls,

it was a good trail if I remember correctly, and not to far...

I really enjoyed the walk, especialy at spawing time....

R

TheOnlyGuy <_<

I did this cache....

Their is only one trail into these falls,

it was a good trail if I remember correctly, and not to far...

I really enjoyed the walk, especialy at spawing time....

R

I was the original hider of this cache, and have been to Hardy Falls many times. There is only one trail in, and it is reasonably short (about a 15 minute walk on a very level and well packed trail). I have never been there in the fall, but if you look at the cache listing, there is some pictures from those who went there during salmon spawning. Quite the sight.