A Plea To The Gcc Staff

slowdownracer

Because I joined the club in September, I missed-out on the FTF, Red SA, and Ammo Can coins. At a great expense of time and money, I have been fortunate to find and purchase these and my collection is complete.

However, every time a new subscriber coin comes-out, we have 3 choices to try and get one:

1. Start another subscription.

2. Wait for them to go on sale on our favorite "four-letter" website

3. Wait for them to go on sale at a later date in the MOS store.

For those of us who want to keep our collections complete, PLEASE find an easier way to purchase the new subscriber coins each time one is released.

I like all the coins so far. Well, the December coin is a little scary.

Thanks.

Because I joined the club in September, I missed-out on the FTF, Red SA, and Ammo Can coins. At a great expense of time and money, I have been fortunate to find and purchase these and my collection is complete.

However, every time a new subscriber coin comes-out, we have 3 choices to try and get one:

1. Start another subscription.

2. Wait for them to go on sale on our favorite "four-letter" website

3. Wait for them to go on sale at a later date in the MOS store.

For those of us who want to keep our collections complete, PLEASE find an easier way to purchase the new subscriber coins each time one is released.

I like all the coins so far. Well, the December coin is a little scary.

Thanks.

They haven't changed the new subscriber geocoin. It's always been the green SA geocoin. However, if they do change it, you bring up a good point. How do we go about getting the coin?