Chef Coin Update

chef_cache_alot

There was a total of 500 coins minted. 200 standard coins which were polished gold, all of them sold out. 150 LE coins which are the two tone coins which have the numbering CCALExxx, I have about 30 of those left, several of these are destined for special caches and as gifts to a few special people, the rest are available email me. I also had a polished nickel coin made that are only for trades and placing in caches, 150 of those were made.

The coins are not gc.com trackable.

Thanks to all who purchased coins and made trades. All but the last 20 sets of coins and foreign orders have been shipped, the last shipment will be going out today.

Edited by chef_cache_alot
There was a total of 500 coins minted. 200 standard coins which were polished gold, all of them sold out. 150 LE coins which are the two tone coins which have the numbering CCALExxx, I have about 30 of those left, several of these are destined for special caches and as gifts to a few special people, the rest are available email me. I also had a polished nickel coin made that are only for trades and placing in caches, 150 of those were made.

The coins are not gc.com trackable.

Thanks to all who purchased coins and made trades. All but the last 20 sets of coins and foreign orders have been shipped, the last shipment will be going out today.

email sent