Rss Feed?

ILBandit

How about providing an RSS feed for new caches in my area? This would be really nice in place of my weekly email, to receive notice in my feed reader as soon as a new cache is placed in a 100 mile radius of my location. Has this already been discussed? I just joined the forums today.

Thanks,

Conor Donnelly

How about providing an RSS feed for new caches in my area? This would be really nice in place of my weekly email, to receive notice in my feed reader as soon as a new cache is placed in a 100 mile radius of my location. Has this already been discussed? I just joined the forums today.

Thanks,

Conor Donnelly

What would be the advantage of this over the existing insta-notify feature?

The new forum software will have built-in rss feeds, I believe. This old forum software is using an add-in which isn't very bulletproof.

Hi Jeremy

The new sofware is working for some days now. But i can't see any possibilty of RSS. Will it come?

I want to kick this thread. Please give me a answer.

The RSSfeeds are working wel until now. One thing I have Discoverd is that in the message I get from the "Geocaching.com website-feed" only the header is displayed. With the others also the the teks is displayed. This is importend for me because i normaly use the preview setting and do not see the real site.

A other thing is wen i hit the RSS button a pulldownsreen is opend. Woodend it better to have a pullupscreen because not the hole tekst is displayed. Or you have to scroll the screen again.

Edited by Jurgen & co