Ammo Boxes

Hi.

In lots of caches there are ammo boxes, I was just wondering, how do people get these, I need one as I think i'm going to create a cache.

Who's going to create a cache? Come on who is it - own up! Profile Looker must be a sock puppet. ;) Don't be shy now - we are all friends here. :ph34r:

Edited by The Hokesters

Could people please not assume that every new poster is a sock puppet, at least not until they make "inflammatory" statements.

While some may well be sock puppets, if they keep to the forum guidelines I would rather allow some sock puppet accounts to flourish than frighten away a single new person (or even a married one :ph34r:).

C'mon, let's have a little more of the usual goodwill here. ;)

Edited by Lactodorum
I must be visiting the wrong forum for geocaching......... Sock puppet or not..... it seems this forum is turning into the %##*£%$ perfect English Forum ;)

If you wnat to correct other peoples grammar and spelling all day why don't you go somewhere else and do it.

Who's the grumpy guy!!! :ph34r:

Its getting to the stage now where anyone genuine and new, who dare make a spelling or grammar mistake would get jumped on straight away........ Well done people for making everyone so welcome!!!

Can't ever remember seeing anyone criticising anyone's spelling or grammar (although it has been a topic of discussion in the past) on the UK forums. Am I missing something?

FWIW, I think the sock-puppet suspicion came about because Profile Looker hasn't found any caches, and the post seemed to indicate at first glance that he/she has found caches.

The best advice I can offer is to concentrate in finding for a while before hiding any. If you get any idea of what makes a good or bad cache first, your first hide will be all the better.

T

Edited by Pengy&Tigger