Earth Coin

Parrolet

b76ee232-3f61-45a5-b520-7cf05adeb3c9.jpg

Pic of final product. Currently there will be 700 available in the USA and 300 in Europe from a distributor there.

Did we ever get a final answer on what the shipping charges and order fees would be? There was some talk of first class shipping and something like $0.75 per order for procesing. If it's really that low I would prefer not to do a group buy and just let everyone buy their own coins. When the group buy idea was started C&P was only offering priority mail.

PLEASE LET US KNOW BEFORE THE SALE GOES LIVE!!! If there is no need for group buy I'd like to have a chance to email everyone on the buy list and let them know they are responsible for placing their own order before the ordering actually starts.

OL79

Pic of final product. Currently there will be 700 available in the USA and 300 in Europe from a distributor there.

Did we ever get a final answer on what the shipping charges and order fees would be? There was some talk of first class shipping and something like $0.75 per order for procesing. If it's really that low I would prefer not to do a group buy and just let everyone buy their own coins. When the group buy idea was started C&P was only offering priority mail.

PLEASE LET US KNOW BEFORE THE SALE GOES LIVE!!! If there is no need for group buy I'd like to have a chance to email everyone on the buy list and let them know they are responsible for placing their own order before the ordering actually starts.

OL79

I'm not sure how thay have it set up. I did a test on one of their coins for the shipping and it was $3.01 I do not know if that will cahnge for the world coin.

Richard of the GeoCrickets

What happened to Australia?

We seem to be falling off the edge of the Earth! :huh:

The erath is a disc! :bad:

Take it easy Bunya.... :o

What?!

You mean it isn't flat? :o

If it isn't flat shouldn't this be a spherical coin? :ph34r: