Earth Coin

Parrolet

Anyone planning on ordering some extras?  I'd like to team up with someone or a group of people to order and have one person redistribute, I'll pay the cost of the coin plus shipping. 

How many coins can be shipped for the one pound rate of $4.10?  At least 10 (depending on coin weight) I would thing, that's $0.49 per coin to the first person and then what $1.50 to mail on to the second person.......$2 shipping sounds much better to me.

If someone wants to team up or form a group let me know.

LOVE!!!! your thinking OutdoorLady79, sounds like the forming of a coin group. :lol: if you need help with a spreadsheet, let me know. have one set up for ca geocoins.

as for the flat rate $7.00 box, i think they said somewhere around 100 coins...you would have to email them about it..

Most companies are approachable and you can ask them questions about setting up different deals....doesn't cost you anything to send an email to the company.

Coinsandpins.com has a great reputation in the coin making industry for honesty and producing great product. they are easy to contact and respond fairly quickly. if you have questions regarding shipping policies, i would suggest you contact them through email or give them a call...they would be happy to talk to you.

Edited by The Dillon Gang
Anyone planning on ordering some extras?  I'd like to team up with someone or a group of people to order and have one person redistribute, I'll pay the cost of the coin plus shipping. 

How many coins can be shipped for the one pound rate of $4.10?  At least 10 (depending on coin weight) I would thing, that's $0.49 per coin to the first person and then what $1.50 to mail on to the second person.......$2 shipping sounds much better to me.

That is a great idea. I could NOT buy one with the shipping at $4. Count me in!

Count me in also I was thinking about ordering a couple.

Yes count me in as well as thats just way to mutch for mailing a coin. :lol:

Anyone planning on ordering some extras? I'd like to team up with someone or a group of people to order and have one person redistribute, I'll pay the cost of the coin plus shipping.

How many coins can be shipped for the one pound rate of $4.10? At least 10 (depending on coin weight) I would thing, that's $0.49 per coin to the first person and then what $1.50 to mail on to the second person.......$2 shipping sounds much better to me.

I'd go in on this too.

Anyone planning on ordering some extras? I'd like to team up with someone or a group of people to order and have one person redistribute, I'll pay the cost of the coin plus shipping.

How many coins can be shipped for the one pound rate of $4.10? At least 10 (depending on coin weight) I would thing, that's $0.49 per coin to the first person and then what $1.50 to mail on to the second person.......$2 shipping sounds much better to me.

Count me in for 2.

The $4.05 envelope is not limitted to one pound. As much as you can fit in it without it breaking is how much you can send in it. you could send a 1/2 sheet of lead if you wanted :ph34r:

But, you cannot just drop it into a collection box if it weighs more than 1 pound. You have to give it to a postal worker, either your delivery agent, or at the counter.

I'm in also. In the other thread I wanted 4 or 5 as I order for two.

So far people have contacted me to purchase about 30 coins as a group.

I have the following cachers, if you're missing from this list please email me through my profile.

GA Cacher

Dreamin Eagle

Cainrcc

OldNavy59

Geohills

rdinse

DanceswithMoose

ParentsofSAM

LadyBee4T

Emailed

:rolleyes:

I have the following cachers, if you're missing from this list please email me through my profile.

GA Cacher

Dreamin Eagle

Cainrcc

OldNavy59

Geohills

rdinse

DanceswithMoose

ParentsofSAM

LadyBee4T

email sent :blink:

GA Cacher

Dreamin Eagle

Cainrcc

OldNavy59

Geohills

rdinse

DanceswithMoose

ParentsofSAM

LadyBee4T

Emailed for 2 or 3 :)

Any updates?

Any updates?

I would like to be added to the group for 4 coins.

Here is the current list I have on these coins. I've been checking about every other day for updates here and waiting for my other eyes to contact me if they saw it before me.

If those that spend lots of time here haven't already noticed I've been AWOL dealing with issues at home and with my job. I have posted the current list below but am curious if anyone would be interested in picking it up from here (if not I will stick with it but would be more than willing to hand the project off if anyone is interested. I can provide a complete list of names and email addresses for those I have posted below as intersted.

GA Cacher 5

Dreamin Eagle 4

CainRCC 2

Old Navy 3

GeoHills 2

rdinse 2

DanceswithMoose 5

Parents of SAM 5

LadyBee4T 4

Palm Grunt 2

FlyinV 1

EvilChicken 2

Doc-Dean 2

The Fun Group 2

Ou8alizzard 3

PaHawkeye 2

Grayling 2

Thorny1 1

Dressel Dragons 2

TeamCoyChev 2

UTCHaz & Family 3

Peconic Bay Sailors 3

Mike Ott 3

chooch72 2

vtblackdog 3

Tiki-4 1

TecGeoJim 4

AZTech 2

Outdoorlady79 2

Here is the latest update on this loooonnnnggg drawn out project.

• Coinsandpins.com is minting, selling, shipping this coin
  • The final artwork and die setup have been completed
  • Coinsandpins.com has added a new shipping option to their site for first class mail (yeah!!!)
  • There will be 1000 made at the moment. 700 available in the U.S. and 300 available in Europe
  • As soon as the coins arrive at Coinsandpins.com they will sell them
  • They are not taking pre-orders
  • Price should be $7.00 - 7.50 per coin ( i think its 7)
  • Image is of the set up. Using the previous image for color and detail

01736ce7-c5dd-41f0-86fa-1447ff2f8cfd.jpg

(ps. Geocrickets...i have your emails saved and will alert you)

Edited by The Dillon Gang

Other than first class shipping charges what fees will Coins and Pins be charging to distribute these coins? Depending on that may dictate if there is even a need for a "group purchase" by the list of names I previously posted.

there is still a fee for handling. don't remember what it was so can't give exact figure. but i know that coinsandpins will work with you on big coin group orders.

Other than first class shipping charges what fees will Coins and Pins be charging to distribute these coins? Depending on that may dictate if there is even a need for a "group purchase" by the list of names I previously posted.

there is still a fee for handling. don't remember what it was so can't give exact figure. but i know that coinsandpins will work with you on big coin group orders.

I was told that the prossing fee was $0.75 per order. 1 or 50 coins I think it will still be $0.75 cents.

Richard

Mailed for 2!

BTW: where is Europe on the coin? Are we living on a Third World Continent? Just a small critical note on the design. Maybe it can be changed??

europe is there...just half of it...otherwise couldn't get any of australia. it was the best we could do...can't help that most of the earth's land mass is in the eastern hemisphere.

Here is the current list I have on these coins. I've been checking about every other day for updates here and waiting for my other eyes to contact me if they saw it before me.

If those that spend lots of time here haven't already noticed I've been AWOL dealing with issues at home and with my job. I have posted the current list below but am curious if anyone would be interested in picking it up from here (if not I will stick with it but would be more than willing to hand the project off if anyone is interested. I can provide a complete list of names and email addresses for those I have posted below as intersted.

GA Cacher 5

Dreamin Eagle 4

CainRCC 2

Old Navy 3

GeoHills 2

rdinse 2

DanceswithMoose 5

Parents of SAM 5

LadyBee4T 4

Palm Grunt 2

FlyinV 1

EvilChicken 2

Doc-Dean 2

The Fun Group 2

Ou8alizzard 3

PaHawkeye 2

Grayling 2

Thorny1 1

Dressel Dragons 2

TeamCoyChev 2

UTCHaz & Family 3

Peconic Bay Sailors 3

Mike Ott 3

chooch72 2

vtblackdog 3

Tiki-4 1

TecGeoJim 4

AZTech 2

Outdoorlady79 2

I would be interested in 2 (Can I still get in on the group purchase?)

Doublestuff

GA Cacher 5

Dreamin Eagle 4

CainRCC 2

Old Navy 3

GeoHills 2

rdinse 2

DanceswithMoose 5

Parents of SAM 5

LadyBee4T 4

Palm Grunt 2

FlyinV 1

EvilChicken 2