Usa 2006 Coins Available

wolfmaster

Well I was going to order 1 but at 4.99 for the coin and 7.50 for shipping and handling I think I'll pass.

Well Grayling since you always order our coins I looked to see if it would be cheaper for me to but them and send to you in the next coin order. BUT $7.50 S&H to the US also. Sorry.

Well I was going to order 1 but at 4.99 for the coin and 7.50 for shipping and handling I think I'll pass.

Ya...but if you buy 10...its still $7.50 for shipping.....that only adds .75 each coin for shipping. I admit even that seems a little steep.

Grayling....

I could sell you 1 for $7.50 which would include the coin, shipping, & paypal fees....and I know you are in Canada....email me if you would like to take me up on my offer.

Edited by Go JayBee

For some reason all of a sudden the charges have to be either International or Domestic.

We are working on the problem and have temporarily downed the site until we can get the problem corrected.

Anyone with a domestic order with International charges your order will be corrected when it is processed.

We apologize for this and are working on the problem.

Ordered 3. I'll try 1 more of these suckers in a cache, but if that one gets stolen like my 2004s did, I'm done, lol!

I guess your done :D ?

yeah, I don't have high hopes either, but I will be drilling a hole into it and attaching one of those tags from oak coins. That should help it initially, lol.

LOL @ doc!

Hey Eric, will you just be refunding a portion of the shipping directly to our paypal accounts then?

Yes, it may take us several days to get through all the orders. Please be patient.

Thanks

I think mine is ok. I checked it and I was only charged $1.67 for shipping on 3 coins. So either you got to it or I the site worked ok for my order, lol.

Ordered 3. I'll try 1 more of these suckers in a cache, but if that one gets stolen like my 2004s did, I'm done, lol!

I guess your done :ph34r: ?

yeah, I don't have high hopes either, but I will be drilling a hole into it and attaching one of those tags from oak coins. That should help it initially, lol.

What tags? Can you print them out or do you buy them? We want our coins that we set free to be as safe as possible.

I guess your done :ph34r: ?

What tags? Can you print them out or do you buy them? We want our coins that we set free to be as safe as possible.

You have to buy them, but they're not very expensive... 6 or more $1.99 each. They look like the TB tags that Groundspeak sells but they're designed to clearly mark coins or travelbugs as travelers. They're called Travel Bug Buddy tags.

http://shop.geoswag.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/tbitems.html

Scroll to the middle of the page.