Maritime Geocaching Association

The Lost Geeks

Wow! $10.00 per coin and $2.50 shipping? :unsure:

I ordered mine! :blink:

I was a bit shocked by the price too. I think that's a bit much, but I ordered 2 anyway. I lived for a year in Nova Scotia, so I really wanted a coin from that region. I have no problem with $2.50 for shipping since it is coming from Canada.

Wow! $10.00 per coin and $2.50 shipping? :unsure:

I ordered mine!  :blink:

I was a bit shocked by the price too. I think that's a bit much, but I ordered 2 anyway. I lived for a year in Nova Scotia, so I really wanted a coin from that region. I have no problem with $2.50 for shipping since it is coming from Canada.

I thought $10 was a lot too, especially since they used a standard back. But I figured they were tring to make $$$ for their organization, like a fundraiser.

Gotta laugh at the folks who post about the cost but buy anyway.

If you really think it's expensive - don't buy it. :D

I'm thinking that the next Canine Coin is going to be $12.95 + $2.00 handling + $1.50 shipping.

I'm passing.

Edited by kealia

LOL, the sign of a True addict. See there's hope for you to be cured if you can resist :D

I feel better now knowing the money is going to help the association (big geeks latest posting). I originally thought it might be giving someone 100 free coins at that price, lol. I don't mind donations.

If you really think it's expensive - don't buy it. :D

I'm thinking that the next Canine Coin is going to be $12.95 + $2.00 handling + $1.50 shipping.

I'm passing.

Ok, I was one of the ones that whined about the price but bought it anyway. I do think it's a bit high, but nice to see it will at least go to supporting the organization.

Do you remember a few months ago when coins were selling for $5 or $6 each. Then they started going for $7-$8. Then $8.50 with LE going for $10... well, you can see where I'm going with this.

I'm sure there are others out there that are in the process of getting coins made up and deciding what price to sell them at. I don't want them to get the idea that $10 is the new norm.