How To Find Another User's Profile Page?

I can't find the way to lookup another user. How do I find another user's profile page? I can get to it if I click on a link on one of their waymarks or logs, but how do I find their profile if I just know their name?

Once I get to their profile page, I can see the stats page that shows the waymarks they have visited. But how do I get a list of waymarks they own?

I can't find the way to lookup another user.  How do I find another user's profile page?  I can get to it if I click on a link on one of their waymarks or logs, but how do I find their profile if I just know their name?

I don't think there is any direct way to do this just yet. I've been assuming that this feature will be added someday.

Once I get to their profile page, I can see the stats page that shows the waymarks they have visited.  But how do I get a list of waymarks they own?

I also haven't found a way to see a complete list of all the waymarks owned by another user (again, I assume we'll be able to do this in the future). Using the Advanced Search option, you can see the waymarks owned by another user, but only for one of the major category types (People, Places, Things) at a time. You just push down into the major category (like People), then do an Advanced Search by Username (owner).

It would be nice if there was a link to an "all waymarks owned" page on a user's profile page.

I agree.

Like I said, I assume this feature will be available someday, but just isn't a high priority for the site developers just yet. I'm sure they have their hands full with the task of developing the system for group management of categories.