English Geocoins

The US sale should still have been limited to one per order. If anyone got more than one, it's because they placed more orders, includng paying their $2 handling charge and postage each time.

With an automated store, it's hard to put in controls to stop someone placing more than one order. It's also worth mentioning that there were 5 coin sales going on at the same time, and that person may have meant that they got 4 LEs in total. It looks like the gold sold out in under a minute, so the chances of someone getting 4 gold EGGs are pretty slim.

Tigger

I am totally useless and have been kicking myself for a week or so... I FORGOT TO ORDER MY UK COIN...

If anyone has a spare, or knows where I can get one at a reasonable price, please let me know via my profile.... Go my Scottish and Welsh organised, bloomin forgot to do England!!!

H

I am totally useless and have been kicking myself for a week or so... I FORGOT TO ORDER MY UK COIN...

I know where you can get one that says "Phill's UK Coin" on it. :anicute:

Suppose I asked for that one!!! LOL!!!

Just to clarify - It's an England coin I'm after, not a UK Coin!!