Abandoned Or Ruins Of Old Forts

The other threads concerning historic forts seem to have abruptly closed (content-wise, not time-wise). I'm somewhat new to the Waymarking site, so maybe I'm missing something. Is this group being created? Is there a list of "pending" groups? What about a list of group proposals that were, for whatever reason, not created? I'm full of questions today :anicute:

G'day

The one referred to above, appears to be still open.

Not so... I have been holding back on this "Category" for a while due the number of other 'Categories' appearing. As soon as the rush is over it will be activated

Maybe July 1st (Canada Day) or 4th of July. (Independence Day)

Fireworks Day

Turn up your speakers !!! :lol:

Well as you can see Jake39.... because it is not listed in the Directory, other people potentially could create a duplicate Category and get it all the way through Peer Review.

Then if you decided to list yours, what happens? We'd have two identical Categories.....

This is the reason why I am opposed to Cateogries not being listed in the Directory.... never understood why that was an option. Are there "Secret Categories" that are by invite only?

I see why you did it Jake39, what I mean is I don't know why the option to not list in the directory is even there.

:D The Blue Quasar