4bows Geocoin Now Available For Sale

4BOWS

Moderator edited at the request of 4BOWS to say that this coin has been SOLD OUT

The new 4BOWS Geocoin is now available for order. It has been in the works for almost a year now.

4BOWS%20Geocoins.jpg

The front of the coin features our geocaching Name and Logo along with our hometown. The back of the coin features the Perrine Bridge (Twin Falls, Idaho), the only bridge in the United States where it is legal to base jump and bungee jump year round. These coins are individually numbered. We are minting only 250 (and yes, the artwork is approved and the coins are in production). Only 200 coins will be sold.

Please click on the ordering link below to go to our webpage to order your coins and for more details. Ordering and payment is through PayPal. Delivery is expected near the end of January.

4BOWS Coin Page

Edited by Eartha
I would like to order three (3) coins. Can anyone help me? There is nothing to click on when I follow the link poosted.

You are probably looking at a "cached" page. Hold the control key down and click on the refresh button on that page and see if the paypal buttons show up.

--Marky

I would like to order three (3) coins. Can anyone help me? There is nothing to click on when I follow the link poosted.

Click on one of the white paypal square images after you enter your geonick in the box.

There is nothing to click on. There is no "Paypal square."

Did you try what I suggested two posts above?

By the way, I think $7.25 including shipping for a GC trackable coin is really reasonably priced.

Yes, the price is really good, but is the coin trackable....I think not!? :rolleyes:

Okay, I am dreaming, obviously. I thought I had read that on the coin. Lol! Okay, it's fairly priced then (but about $2.25 more than what we sold the DNF coins for).

dnfbnsidea1.jpg

Off to bed. :D

--Marky

You are probably looking at a "cached" page. Hold the control key down and click on the refresh button on that page and see if the paypal buttons show up.

--Marky

Got it. Thanks.

That was a little frustrating!

No doubt the extra adrenalin did me good.

--Marky

Got it. Thanks.

That was a little frustrating!

No doubt the extra adrenalin did me good.

Glad it worked for you. I thought maybe you were ignoring me since I was asleep...