Which Avatars Would Make The Best Geocoins?

junglehair

While browsing through the geocoin forums, I often look at peoples avatars and think "they should make a geocoin with that image". My example would be 9er Bears - I think their avatar would look cool on a coin:

3ccb6aac-0262-4fef-8961-c0139b14e9cb.jpg

Who else do you think should have their own personal coin based on their avatar?

While browsing through the geocoin forums, I often look at peoples avatars and think "they should make a geocoin with that image". My example would be 9er Bears - I think their avatar would look cool on a coin:

Actually just to let you know.....the coin is in the works! Oakcoins is working on it for me.

Thanks for the compliment! :blink:

Edited by 9er Bears

Actually just to let you know.....the coin is in the works! Oakcoins is working on it for me.

Ooooooo :(

Awesome - can't wait to see those.

Kealia for sure with Hula Bum on the back.

Does that mean you don't want to see my backside?

I've seen enough backsides today!

We had two local cachers tempt fate this weekend, and try for an FTF in a cache placed in a storm drain! It was well over .5 miles into the drain, and it was raining pretty hard.

They nearly made the grab, when one lost his footing. They both got washed all the way out of the tunnel system, into the boulders in the spill way. They were very lucky to come out of this alive. A rundown from one of them is posted in the Southwest Forum, in the San Diego thread.

It is of interest to us on this forum, since one of the cachers was Passing Wind, who was the driving force behind the San Diego coin. While I haven't seen pictures of his injuries, the other cacher, D-Jollymon, has his injuries on display in his profile. Warning! Graphic picture, full rear nudity.

I'm thinking of one with my avartar.  I really like the SunshineGang coin and my bee reminds me a bit of that.  What do you think?

Ohhh that would be too cute, we would have to have 1 for each of our girls!

Why make a round coin? make a long one in the shape of your avatar--that would be quite fun. You could have something on the other side.

I'm working on one with mine.... see how it goes.

;)

edit: maybe the 3 girls on one side, and the "Parents of SAM" on the other side, with the tracking code or sequential numbering, etc

Edited by robert