Challenge 2006

GlobalRat

I think we would probably have to look at celebrating the 1000th placed and accepted cache. Otherwise its gonna get too confusing.

GR, any chance of asking GC.com to give that cache, whenever its finalised as to which one it is, a WPT ID of something like GCSA1K?

We wont have to worry about what to do when it goes past GCSA9K, well at least not our generation :laughing: - I dont think there are enough hiding spots anyway

I think we would probably have to look at celebrating the 1000th placed and accepted cache....

As long as folks accept that this number is taken at a particular point in time..... B)

GR, any chance of asking GC.com to give that cache, whenever its finalised as to which one it is, a WPT ID of something like GCSA1K?

I'm afraid not, "S" is not used in the numbering sequence. Besides, the numbering is sequentially generated.

As an aside, the current numbering convention is due to run out... estimates are that it will still happen this year.

PS: have the numbering all sorted out... now to spend a few days getting rid of those unpublished caches. :ph34r::laughing: