Hmmmmm

How about a contest to see who can fit the most benchmarks in one picture...

Ive seen ppl that have fit 3, and 4 in one picture before...

OR how about a contest to see who can find the benchmark with the funniest or most unusual saying on it.

Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

How about a contest to see who can fit the most benchmarks in one picture...

Ive seen ppl that have fit 3, and 4 in one picture before...

OR how about a contest to see who can find the benchmark with the funniest or most unusual saying on it.

Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

OK......I have already posted a pic with Five BM's in it. We better keep looking.

2oldfarts: John and Shirley:

Do not accept some of the quiet here as "not much interest".

As BilboB pointed out, for some of us here in the winter areas, we just can't look for much more than an Intersection Point or a mark on a city building wall at this time of year. For us, to look for something old or profound will mean a hike in the forests or mountains or along the borders. To find something that might be 6 inches under the ground and with FEET of snow and ice on top of that is just out of the question. (But MAN.....wouldn't that be a 'feather in the cap' !!!!!!)

As for BilboB's statement of 'fair and balanced'......well it is your game and you set the rules. No hard feelings here.

I just wanted to say that some of us can't play right now. :anibad:

Either/or, John and/or Shirley. :o The gambling coin is good too! Maybe I'll figure out how to reglue the black rubber to my Etrex.

As I warned you on the first contest: Challenging a Scorpio dolphin can be a dangerous thing, if the dolphin accepts the challenge.

Pre-1950 disks is a good challenge. Finding USPSQD DNFs would be fun as well. Like shooting fish in a basket?

Ooh, Buck. A gravity disk? Maybe when I get a metal detector, I'll be able to find the one I went looking for. If it's still there, it's buried on the south side of Brass Castle-Harmony Road. I only see a page for one other within 35 miles of here. Whenever I get back to Brooklyn! (I think that was a gravity disk, might have been another rare type.)