Jwid Coins Are Here!

JWID

OK folks, here is another personal coin that has entered the market!

proofs.jpg

The front of the coin depicts one of the main landmarks in our hometown of Welland, Ontario. It was bridge #13 over the Welland Canal in it’s glory days. While the canal effectively split the city into two halves, it joined Lake Ontario and Lake Erie to provide a safe trade route around Niagara Falls. The bridge was decommissioned in 1973 when the canal moved to the east with tunnels passing under the canal. The bridge remains however connecting the east and west sides of town. The first cache that we ever found was just a shadow away from the bridge.

The back of the coin features the dual-leaf design and our cache-name logo that we had been using on our poker chips during this past year.

The coin is not trackable. They are sequentially numbered to 300. Some will be placed in caches, some will be traded, and some are available for sale. If you had pre-arranged a trade with me, those coins are already in the postal service and on their way. Thanks!

Coins #001-050 are a LE shiny gold. These are primarily for placing in caches, but we do have a few put aside for really intriguing trade offers. They are not for sale.

Coins #051-150 are a LE antique bronze. 50 will be available for sale, and there will be a limited number available or trades.

Coins #151-300 are the standard issue in antique silver. 100 will be available for sale and there are some trader coins still available as well. We may make more of the antique silver at a later date if/once we run out.

We have the coins in hand now, and will begin taking orders on a first requested basis using the received time of the emails.

Please limit your orders to one Antique Silver and one LE Antique Bronze coin per cacher.

Cost for each coin is $7.00

Shipping will be $2.00 per order in North America (our shipping costs are the same for one coin or two.) Outside of North America we will need to verify the shipping costs first.

Please email us using the button at the bottom of the posting, or thru our GC.com profile. We will send a PayPal invoice to the successful emailers. Please pay the invoice within 3 days to ensure shipping.

As for trades, we primarily collect state/country/province coins and coins that feature animals. With that being said, here is a “Top 12” type list of coins that we are looking for in trades:

1> Geocoin Club Ammo Can

2> Ohio (trade made ... THANKS!)

3> Oklahoma Natives

4> Team Rampant Lion Bearbait

5> GCC Winter Wonderland (trade made ... THANKS!)

6> Joefrog

7> Hawaii (any) (trade made ... THANKS!)

8> Dances with Moose (trade made ... THANKS!)

9> Santa Cruz County (trade made ... THANKS!)

10> Groundspeak Volunteers

11> Blind Avocado & Tigger Lady (trade made ... THANKS!)

12> Golden Dragon (trade made ... THANKS!)

Thanks!

Jeff of JWID

Edited by JWID

Wow ... I finally caught up on the emails. Still a few LE Bronze coins left and some standard Silver ones as well.

I believe that I have conatcted everybody or forwarded invoiced to everybody that emailed about purchases.

I still have a few trade emails to respond to in the morning, but it's past midnight now and I need a little shuteye ... :rolleyes:

Thanks Everybody ... I look forward to doing it again tomorrow morning!

JWID

Well it looks like there will only be a few more lucky ones that get in for the LE Bronze. Down to single digits left for sale on the Bronze.

There are still standard edition Silver coins available.

Thanks everybody for your support!

JWID

The LE Antique Bronze coins are all but sold out, if you were interested, you will need to email very quickly.

The Standard issue Antique Silver still have some available for sale.

Those that have proposed trades, I will be getting in touch with you tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks everybody for your support.

JWID