The Ontario Coins Are Here!

Thorny1

I got my coins this week (got home tonight to find them in) and I just wanted to check, the shiny one is thegold and the dull one is the bronze. I only want to confirm since I wil be trading my gold and silver coins and I want to make sure when I do trade, I give the recipient the right coin.

Please no offers for personal coins, I do not collect personal coins.

I got my coins this week (got home tonight to find them in) and I just wanted to check, the shiny one is thegold and the dull one is the bronze. I only want to confirm since I wil be trading my gold and silver coins and I want to make sure when I do trade, I give the recipient the right coin.

Please no offers for personal coins, I do not collect personal coins.

Thbriguy,

Yes the Gold Plated coin is very bright the Bronze coin is antique bronze so it has a satin finish.

Wish you good luck on the trades.

Thanks to all for you comments! We strive to not only provide a good coin but good customer service! After all we consider ya'll not customers but friends.

GA Cacher, Thorny1, Team PEZ, Mad HAtter Neverland

BTW our latest coins are on sale this SUnday morning at 10:00 AM EST.

Skirtlifter and Lampost coins!

Recived my coins today thanks for an other nice coin ! they look great!!  :unsure:

Thanks for letting us know, cainrcc! We are glad you like them. Who else got theirs??

Stay tuned for our Skirtlifter and Lamppost coin sale tomorrow!

-TP

"Those Coin Guys"

I received my bronze, but still waiting for my Gold and Silvers. And they are very nice. Even got one that starts with ONTxxx. Cool. :blink:

Ok, now that Tall, Duck & Caching is aware he will be getting a Silver coin as a gift I can tell my story.

I recieved my Bronze coin early last week and am just waiting for the Gold and Silver to arrive. I was actually waiting on the sidewalk for the mailman on Friday in hopes the coins would arrive. Alas, all he had was junk and election flyers, oh joy.

The Bronze is amazing, I just have to decide if I will use it as an event prize or some other use.

Binrat