The Ontario Coins Are Here!

Thorny1

Well, ok, they are here in Marietta, GA. GA Cacher and I picked them up this morning and we're packing them up to mail out now.

Just to tease you a little, here's a couple of pictures ;)

d8eba354-6dc4-4ff6-a47f-0e6ea7e8f278.jpgThe boxes of coins

d825cdf1-2541-4cb8-a584-7698d7d50c04.jpg Looking at the boc of gold coins

a3d8c8a3-c817-46cf-bbbb-d2a6e37b22ae.jpg T1 putting the stickers on each coin

63715e2a-ad22-4135-8200-eeae79d76c3b.jpg The Gold Version

Thanks again for your support and patience!

GA Cacher, Team Pez, MadHattersNeverland, Thorny1

Except for two non payments and one no address all the coins are in the mail. We have continously emailed the various parties to rectify the address problem and non payments. If we don't recieve the payments by tomorrow we will go ahead and distribute them elsewhere.

Thank you all very much for your support and patience, this has been a fun project and we hope you enjoy the coins in your collection as much as we enjoyed making them! Look for further coin projects from us soon :huh:

Team Pez, MadHattersNeverland, GA Cacher, Thorny1

Quebec before me, I now know my mail is delivered by pony slow express.

haven't gotten mine either, LadeBear68, but I got my peach/Stone Mountain after everyone else, too. :) Shouldn't be much longer!

We had the Ontario Coins split shipped. The coins for the US where sent to Me in Ga to distribute. The coins for Canada were sent to Ottawa, Ontario to be shipped from there. It is a short run from Ottawa to Quebec. Some of the US orders were sent Saturday AM and at a 24 hour post office Sat PM from here in Atlanta and Acworth GA. The rest were sent Monday AM from Kennesaw GA.

Almost all US orders were sent a e-mail with the the delivery confirmation number via Paypal shipping. There were a few who did not place their shipping address in there Paypal payment OR did not have a verified address in Paypal. These are coming First class but the delivery confirmantion was not e-mailed to them.

Thanks for all your support and paitence.

Edited by GA Cacher
Quebec before me, I now know my mail is delivered by pony slow express.

haven't gotten mine either, LadeBear68, but I got my peach/Stone Mountain after everyone else, too. :) Shouldn't be much longer!

Maybe the list was sorted alphabetically, by gcnick, and you are probably in the last 10%. :huh: