The Spinning Geocoin

Ladycacher

You should make enough to be trackable... and have an animated spinning icon!!

:blink:

That would a awesome icon!!!

We are working on prices now and I would hate to even give on idea.

I know I am over 300 if I allow the coin clubs to get their share, which I am because it's easier to ship all the coins at once then seperate. There will be no reason to sweat on missing this coin as of now.

You should make enough to be trackable... and have an animated spinning icon!!

:D

That would a awesome icon!!!

We are working on prices now and I would hate to even give on idea.

I know I am over 300 if I allow the coin clubs to get their share, which I am because it's easier to ship all the coins at once then seperate. There will be no reason to sweat on missing this coin as of now.

How many coins are needed to get a unique icon? Someone once told me 1000 but that seems like an aweful lot of coins ... :rolleyes:

Crowesfeat30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

How many coins are needed to get a unique icon? Someone once told me 1000 but that seems like an aweful lot of coins ... :rolleyes:

I haven't heard the official word, but I think the minimum number for an ICON in the Personal Coin category is 500. I know that you can get your design approved for quantities as low as 50 and have them be trackable, but I have never heard the official word on the minimum for a unique icon.

--Marky

I haven't heard the official word, but I think the minimum number for an ICON in the Personal Coin category is 500. I know that you can get your design approved for quantities as low as 50 and have them be trackable, but I have never heard the official word on the minimum for a unique icon.

--Marky

Minimum needed for a unique icon: 500.

Minimum needed for a unique icon AND unique prefix (not using PC): 1,000.

Minimum needed for a unique icon: 500.

Minimum needed for a unique icon AND unique prefix (not using PC): 1,000.

From the indications of the "want factor" of them in the thread here, I don't think either quota will be a problem if they want to produce that many!! :D

Ok, I will post a link for ordering hopefully by the end of this week. I will leave it open until I notice orders slowing down, I figure two or three days. Once I close the website down I will not take any more orders and I will post exactly how many were made. There will not be any LE's that I know of at this point. I am expecting around 800 or so to sell...I think. Anyway, I should have the artwork, price, and website posted by the end of the week is what I am getting at.

For those who want to trade. I will do trades AFTER I have gotten these coins in hand and shipped out. Although, please send me your request now so I can hold a certain amount for trades. If you have emailed me a trade request, with the exception of 2bugs, please email me again.

Thanks everybody and I will post a NEW thread with the link when it comes time, but I will update this thread until then.