Texas Bluebonnet 2006 Geocoin Photo

crake

Yes and no.

Reservations are full and there is a wait list. People have until the 6th to convert their reservation to an order, or let me know to hold their coins.

Right now 92% of reservations have converted. There is a wait list for about 40 coins. I will work my way through the wait list by date as coins become available.

Ah yes - sorry. Convert means to convert a reservation to an order.

I picked up the coins from FedEx tonight and I'm working my way through the coins right now.

Its just too cool to see a sea of Bluebonnets scattered across the floor!

Edited by crake

Since I know some people get anxious about shipping here's the process:

- Your order must clear before I can ship (checks, etc.).

- Domestic orders placed before 1/26 will ship by 1/30.

- Domestic orders placed after 1/26 will ship by 2/6

- International orders will ship around 2/6

- Trades will ship around 2/6

- Reservations that have not been converted to orders will be released 2/6.

- Extensions can be made, but I gotta know what's going on.

The following people should contact me within 1 week to keep their reservation. If you no longer wish for your coins, also please let me know. The folks on the wait list are looking hungry!

kentuckygirls

Vargseld

will2003

swientie

Dancingfool

legna and sOulbAit

Sgt Stitches

mastercacher

Wrightstuff

Firefighter's Wife

Starving Raccoon

ghostwriter13

PRanger

Lloyd&jess

Cache-Hounds

Team Owl

WildwoodBOb

Zero CooL NL

cpparrothead

Balla & Silly

ladebear68

Blue iis

joeking

Hill Hiker

thorax

chrisgun

survey adjo

Rick618

The CK5 Gang

3_9er_bears

I got my coins today - very nice! :mad:

Where do I get the activation code?

It was included, my coin was wrapped in a white card with the activation code.

I picked up the envelope and thought "Did I order three?" (figured I had only ordered 2) and when I opened it I was surprised at how large the coin is! Very nice, crake, glad I ordered one of these.

:mad:

The activation is on the white cardboard that was stapled over the coins.

I would say that these were the best packaged coins I have ever received. The coins are very, very nice too. Chris did a good job with these.

Edit to add:

GO STEELERS

Edited by D@nim@l

If you ordered 1 or 2 coins, the code is on the inner wrapper. If you ordered 3 or more, the code is on a white card inside of the bubble mailer. It may stick when you dump the coins out, so take a peak before you toss!

BTW, I found a coin with no corresponding number on my activation sheet which means I accidently mailed the sticker - whoops! If you are the lucky person who got an activation code that doesn't match your coin, let me know and I'll get you the right code.

Mailing update: All domestic paypal orders have shipped. International, trades, and orders placed by check are scheduled to go out next week.

Edited by crake
Yup - some people think 2" is too big though. At 2.5oz they sure are heavy!

I'm one of those people. I love the coins so don't misunderstand, but there's nothing that's in this design that wouldn't look just as nice if not nicer on a 1.75" coin. So I do hope you'll consider going a little smaller on some of your other designs :grin:

Whew - looks like the 1 and 2-coin packages are making it ok. I can't throw the USPS very far, so I don't really trust them :ph34r:

Regarding coin size. Tracking Time will be 2" but there's a lot of detail that really needs the size. Other designs are going to be either 1.75" or 2" - mainly due to cost. When you go to 2" costs all go up, material, shipping, shipping again, etc.

Whew - looks like the 1 and 2-coin packages are making it ok.  I can't throw the USPS very far, so I don't really trust them :ph34r:

Regarding coin size.  Tracking Time will be 2" but there's a lot of detail that really needs the size.  Other designs are going to be either 1.75" or 2" - mainly due to cost.  When you go to 2" costs all go up, material, shipping, shipping again, etc.

We got ours today and really appreciate the trouble you went to in packing the coins. They arrived safely and are the centerpeice of our small collection.

I would say that these were the best packaged coins I have ever received. The coins are very, very nice too. Chris did a good job with these.

GO STEELERS

Bluebonnets in Seattle yesterday - lovely coins, love the flowers! A tad on the large side, but still....great job!

Oh, and:

GO SEAHAWKS!