Texas Bluebonnet 2006 Geocoin Photo

crake

My little Bluebonnet ;)

Bluebonnet_Final_web.jpg

Everyone on the reservation list already got an email - so you already know what's going on. :lol: But if you missed the chance to place a reservation, I will probably have a few extras. However I won't know until everyone who has a reservation has a chance to get their order in. If you email me (through my profile) I can place you on a wait list. Please use email - posting to this thread won't count!

Oh, and if you liked that.... you'll love the next one!

Wow - people are posting pictures for me :D

Reservations are FULL! Waitlist has now been created.

Now you just need to create a geocache where you have to place the coin on top of a post, point the N at something, and then follow the red arrow to the cache. :D

There need to be more coin related puzzle caches. :D

--Marky

Reservations are FULL!  Waitlist has now been created.

Now you just need to create a geocache where you have to place the coin on top of a post, point the N at something, and then follow the red arrow to the cache. :D

There need to be more coin related puzzle caches. :D

--Marky

I have one in the works for a future coin of mine. I already have the coin designed. I just need to get the cache together and approved. I don't want to give the details away just quite yet. I'd rather keep you all guessing until it's released .... :D

....Anthus

I thought you would have sufficient to do....... :D

LOL - you know, not YET, but its the calm before the storm. I calculated that it would take me 5 HOURS alone to print just the USPS prepaid labels. So my work is cut out for me :(

Paid! Thanks!

AG -- It was not a paypal invoice it was an email that had code and a link to a  page where you could pay. Hope that helps. :antenna:

Nope, definitely not helping. I didn't get an email and I got all his others. I sent him an email. Perhaps he didn't email everyone at once.

Edited by AtlantaGal

OK - Everyone who reserved a coin should have gotten an email from me. If you did NOT then email me and I'll send you the link. I know all emails went out with no errors and I didn't get any bounces, but one or two may be caught in a spam filter for some reason.

Well I paid for mine through the email reply you sent and that didn't have a code. I included my geonick and my "mail list" email in the notes field for you to match it up. Then of course 10 min later I get the resend of the original email at both accounts. Hope the original payment is ok w/o the code.

Icons are up. Check my profile!

IThe name is being changed to "Bluebonnet" from "Blue Bonnet". Hopefully that will happen by the time coins ship.

Speaking of which, I got an update from the mint. P (Packing) Day is right around the corner.

Edited by crake

I'm watching a FedEx tracking number of a 152lb shipment, if that's any indication as to the status of the coin :mad:

As far as epoxy goes - no epoxy on this coin. What you're seeing is the reflection of the studio lighting and the black backdrops I used. The raised metal is polished smooth - almost mirror-like.