Cito Events

klaus23

Im not deterred so will probably try and get something sorted, maybe for CITO 2006 day, whenever thats gonna be...

I knew I'd seen it somewhere... From Eartha's signature:

The 4th Annual CITO Day is April 22, 2006. Plan your event now!!! Don't wait, don't hesitate, plan them now before it's too late!

I am just waiting for the final confirmation of location and times, and then there will be a CITO event in Edinburgh for the 22 April. Put the date in your diaries!

Good news as my schedule stands now I'll be home and will make a note of the date for a return to clean up your fine city. Had a great time last time except for the speeding ticket but did give me another smiley. :D

I wonder why I'm away for the SGDO events but home for the CITO events? ^_^

Good news as my schedule stands now I'll be home and will make a note of the date for a return to clean up your fine city. Had a great time last time except for the speeding ticket but did give me another smiley.  ^_^

It will be good to see you again, will you remember to bring along that trolley again, it was usefull last time :P:D:D

78727911-0da6-4163-a226-13c2b82e4535.jpg

I am just waiting for the final confirmation of location and times, and then there will be a CITO event in Edinburgh for the 22 April. Put the date in your diaries!

Good news as my schedule stands now I'll be home and will make a note of the date for a return to clean up your fine city. Had a great time last time except for the speeding ticket but did give me another smiley. ;)

I wonder why I'm away for the SGDO events but home for the CITO events? :ph34r:

I up for it again and I'm paperless tooooooooooooo