Relisted Geo Bumperstickers

I like that one I will think of how i can present it...

I have the new black design "they are out there" up at ebay now....

also the old one... they both are the same price

5 stickers for 5 dollars.... and if you want to get

to them fast just keyword geocaching stickers

so now you have a choice.....

I cant wait to use the new (x they are out there) version in

caches.... I think they will trade out fast....

Got my geostickers, they look great! There's already one on the back of my cachemobile and there'll be some happy geocachers in my area when they see what I've left for them in my caches. Left you A++++ feedback - Thank You! It was pretty cool to watch the design come about right here on Groundspeak!

:)

I liked the first one, "GEO", and ordered one last night. Very cool and a good deal, thanks for putting them up.

Incidentally, while there I also noticed someone selling geocache.com stickers and I've been telling myself I was going to get one. I thought I'd rather buy direct from the Groundspeak store.... until I went to process the order here. The two stickers were $4.80 or something like that, the drawback: they wanted somewhere close to $9.00 just for shipping! ;)

I'll go back and get the one off of Ebay :blink:

Doc , PA and Primary Im glad you like them..... When I place them in caches they are usually gone

after the next visitor.... I will be working on some others soon.. I think the dollar apiece thing is a

good deal... anyway I am just trying to cover my cost for putting them in caches anyway..... we all

have to pay for our cache habit....huh

Doc , PA and Primary Im glad you like them..... When I place them in caches they are usually gone

after the next visitor.... I will be working on some others soon.. I think the dollar apiece thing is a

good deal... anyway I am just trying to cover my cost for putting them in caches anyway..... we all

have to pay for our cache habit....huh

.........I am new to this geo thing and love it . Already have fiancee' and sister and brother in law hooked.... but how's "GeoCaching.....better than good sex but harder to find!" just kidding ....my fiancee' said I need to stop being soo perverse because someone normal may read this and get offended. but I am gonna post anyway and then try to be more socially acceptable in the future.........thanx for the new sport everyone. Hope to meet some of you at the annual Indiana Geocaching picnic on July 1, 2006.....at my house......email me for address ...phone ...and directions.............RSVP btw and yes it's byob and byogps.