Stats Problem

BRTango

I know reverse caches are being archived... but I did find one and am wondering what's going on with my stats. I do want them to be accurate.

When I look at my account, the one reverse cache (US Flag)that I've found shows up. But, when I look at my list of found caches from my stats page, it doesn't show up (See below).

-------------------------------

Here's a list of my found caches, showing US Flag as a find on 25 Dec, between "Welcome to Guthrie" and "Black Hawk Dan". This page also shows 34 finds:

Slide2.jpg

From here I go to my user stats page and again it shows 34 caches found (including the reverse cache).

Slide1.jpg

But... when I click on "All Cache Finds", it shows only 33 caches found, and the "US Flag" cache doesn't show up. I've looked at the full list of found caches just to see if it somehow showed up out of order... but it simply isn't there.

Slide3.jpg

I'm just curious if there is a reason for this? Something I'm missing? Or is this an error of some sort?

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Thanks for the info... I understand many of the reasons why reverse caches are being archived. It just seemed quite odd to me that it would show up as a cache found in two locations but not in a third.

But hey... if that's how the system is set up, then that's fine, because that means it's not a mistake, which was my concern.

Thanks for the quick reply :ph34r:

I seem to have a discrepancy as well, and don't think it has to do with locationless caches. My records show I have found 185 caches. My stats page itemizes 187 caches. When I request the new 'My finds' pocket extract, it shows me the 185 :) caches that I expected, as well as 5 type of 'other' caches :D .

The names of the 5 'other' type caches do not look familiar to me???

Another weird thing I noticed about the 'my find' extract, was that there were two files within the .ZIP file I recieved. There was a normal named 407117.GPX, as well as a 407117-WTPS.GPX file.

It seems to be the -WTPS.gpx file that contains my 'ghost caches'.

Anybody know whats going on?? :D