Night Time Geocaches

WeR3

I'm wondering what everyone thinks about a cache, actually a multi-stage, that is designed to be located at night. I'm not going to be specific at this point because I'm still fermenting my ideas but what do think about a multi-stage cache that is a little easier to find at night than in the day.

thanks

Multi stage night caches are very common in Europe. Most of them use reflectors to mark the way or the stages there you will find the coordinates of the next stage.

Some nightcaches use electronic devices that light up if they are illuminated with a flashlight or use a laser pointer triggered by an infrared remote control to show you the cache or a stage.

edit: typo

Edited by radioscout
Some nightcaches use electronic devices that light up if they are illuminated with a flashlight or use a laser pointer triggered by an infrared remote control to show you the cache or a stage.

That sounds awesome!!! I have yet to do a night cache, but I want to. There is one somewhere around here, I think 20 miles away...

Everywhere is walking distance, if you have the time

-Steven Wright (or, Sonoran Privateers's signiture)

Edited by Wiz Creations