First Hide

CamoCacher

Yea I'm excited about my first hide. Over a month and still unfound. Very muggle rich environment thou and have one note left by a visitor about that. Placed another about two weeks ago, an offset, and its still a virgin too. LOL

Anxiously awaiting my first "find" log to read.

Good luck!!!

I have 8 now, If your like me you'll be wondering every day if someone has visited. Every time I go by a cache site, I'm always loking for cars or people around it. Never seen any cachers yet.

Getting the logs is the best part, that's what makes it worth putting it out there.

Not approved yet and I alreay anticipate the wondering. I check every hour or so to see if it is approved. hehehehe I know...patience.

I also look around for cachers, been a few steps behind a few and other then my BF and co-workers I have yet to meet anyone.

Our first hide took longer to be approved than the rest so don't worry. It was nerve racking wondering if we did everything right. You'll be fine!

We have been caching since May of 2005 and have only met one other person at a cache. Like you, we've been ahead and behind some others. If you really want to meet people look for some events in your area. We've gone to four and they are a blast!

Well my cahce was archived I am working with my local reviewer on it. Some maps indicate it is NPS land but NPS indicates it is not. Have removed this cache for now and will look for a new place to put it till the issue is clarified. The land itself is marked to be owned by the DNR n my area.