Whats Your New Years Resolution

Team Wolfsbane

Happy New Years!!

Mine is to lose some weight. :D  :blink:  :unsure:

This is geocoin related because they plan on buying less coins this year. This will causing them to carry around less weight when they take their coins to geocaching events.

:lol:

Or maybe they plan on getting rid of some of their coins. :P

I know this isnt geocoin related but i dont really no anyone else so i want to know about the people that i do know (fellow coin collectors). And this is the forum that im always in.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you don't know anybody else other than those in this forum, then maybe you should be getting some other hobbies or interests!

I know this isnt geocoin related but i dont really no anyone else so i want to know about the people that i do know (fellow coin collectors). And this is the forum that im always in.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you don't know anybody else other than those in this forum, then maybe you should be getting some other hobbies or interests!

There are other hobbies and interests? :D

There are other hobbies and interests? :D

I meant other than geocoin collecting. There is geocaching. I think that's about it though.

Happy New Years!!

Mine is to lose some weight. :D  :D  :D

This is geocoin related because they plan on buying less coins this year. This will causing them to carry around less weight when they take their coins to geocaching events.

:D

I think it means they'll buy MORE coins, all that extra weight is bound to burn off a few extra calories.