An English Geo Coin

wykenwizard

An English Geo Coin goes on sale by pre order today. Designed by UK cacher wykenwizard. Only 300 of these coins are being made and only 200 are available for pre order at (Commercial link removed by moderator) Order yours early to avoid disappointment.

Edited by Eartha

That stinks. That's a cool coin but I am leaving shortly for my first APE cache and caching in DC and a free hockey game. I guess I will take the icon instead of the coin. Now if someone wants to get two and prearrange a trade with me that would be great! My list is on thecachingplace .

Going APE!

That stinks. That's a cool coin but I am leaving shortly for my first APE cache and caching in DC and a free hockey game. I guess I will take the icon instead of the coin. Now if someone wants to get two and prearrange a trade with me that would be great! My list is on thecachingplace .

Going APE!

Email sent.

wykenwizard

The coin is the first of a series I intend to do featuring England and the English counties.

The second will feature William Shakespeare and his birthplace, Stratford upon Avon. (Warwickshire).

I am sorry I don't know what limit, if any, they set on the geocachingplace website.

Questions answered. Thanks

Sounds like a personal coin.  I beleive this is the official UK Geocoin.

http://geocoins.co.uk/

England is one constituant part of the UK.

Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are the other bits.

I suppose that is similar to State coins within the USA, but not quite.

gcCOINS will be issuing a Scotland coin in the near future.

alex.

I'll be watching for those also. My Grandparents all came from the old Country. :ph34r:

alex.

I'll be watching for those also. My Grandparents all came from the old Country. :ph34r:

Hey lads, just pinched four of the boogers......... :(

alex.

Hey Alex!

Would like to see an Isle of Man coin sometime soon.

OK so we ordered and paypal'd and got a receipt from paypal but then 41 minutes later we got and email from thecachingplace.com saying our order is cancelled......what's up with that? I had the funds to cover the $12 in my paypal account. This was our 1st time ordering through them and maybe we did something wrong, we set up an account and everything and placed the order and got the paypal receipt at 12:01 est. Has anyone else experienced this? I guess I need to get a paypal refund since the coins are sold out now.

OK so we ordered and paypal'd and got a receipt from paypal but then 41 minutes later we got and email from thecachingplace.com saying our order is cancelled......what's up with that? I had the funds to cover the $12 in my paypal account. This was our 1st time ordering through them and maybe we did something wrong, we set up an account and everything and placed the order and got the paypal receipt at 12:01 est. Has anyone else experienced this? I guess I need to get a paypal refund since the coins are sold out now.

I'm sure you did not do anything wrong. They probably sold out while you were processing the order so when you paid there were no coins left.

Same thing happen to me, oh well I really didn't need it any way!

Pepper

Same thing happen to me, oh well I really didn't need it any way!

Pepper

Yeah maybe my bank account is trying to tell me something..... :D:D