I.t.r.a.c. Open Cases, Reports & Updates

rxzephyr

Hako the TB has been sitting in Indefatigable since 5 August 2005. The cache hasn't been found (or even really attempted) since that date.

Looks like BrianSnat decided that the cache was, indeed, not visited enough and archived it. And it looks like Hako's on the move again! Hooray for your bug!

Yep... BrianSnat contacted me when archived his cache and let me know he was moving Hako along. Glad to see he's able to stretch his legs again ;)

Here's one for ya:

Reported: 03/22/2006

Traveller: LandShark

Owner: Capt Biggins

In the Hands: Team Mumpy

Last Seen: 3/12/2005 Team Mumpy retrieved it from Doctor's Courtyard Cache GCJTDB

Action taken before asking you guys for help: several polite emails asking to place in another cache if they are getting out of geocaching..or even meet at some cache to exchage ownership of the TB...emails gone unresponcive!!!

Team Mumpy hasn't logged on since Friday, October 28, 2005... they have a email address on their profile that they don't respond too!!! Please help!!! I like that little guy!!! :D

Here's a couple of challenges for you.

Traveller: Yanks or Red Sox?

Owner: katydid & miles stone

In the Hands: The Mullies

Last Seen: 6/3/2005 in the Netherlands where The Mullies picked it up.

Last contact with them was summer of '05 when they said they were bringing it back to the USA on a trip in 9/05.

Traveller: Goingto Gottagoto

Owner: katydid & miles stone

In the Hands: The Incredibles

Last Seen: 7/9/2005 I had one nice corresponsence with them several months back when they said they would drop it off soon. No response to a more recent request a month or two ago.

Thanks for your help! Katydid

How about another one;

Tied the knot.

Last seen; 2-08-06

At; I-15 bug shack, GCPGQN.

We placed the tb in the cache while on vacation in Las Vegas and according to the logs it is not in the cache. Contacted Baad Daata and he said he left in in the cache.

If someone in the area could check out the log book to find out who took it, That would be great..

Thanks...

Reported: 02/12/2006

Traveller: Pinky Penguin

Owner: penguin44

Dropped off there on Jan 21, 2006.

Hello penquin44 Go to our Frappr Map and contact the person that is closest to the cache. I believe it will be pbear23.

This is most direct way to contact the closest person to your Travel bug. I hope it is traveling soon.

GEO.JOE

Yeah, still nothing. He did contact me and stated "He didn't know he needed the tracking number to log it and he was going to do it that day and it's now march 23 and I have not seen it logged or got an email back. I am afraid it's lost forever and I am new to this. He didn't tell me he would have it for this long.

Did so, thanks! he got my TB on Feb22. However, it has not been logged as in his hands. He told me he would soon. However, it's been almost 3 weeks, what is the standard porcedure on this. I am new to this TB thing.

Send them a friendly email thanking them for picking it up, let them know that you are checking on the status of the TB because they have not logged it yet.

Sometimes life get in the way of good intentions so an Email should git you an answer.

GEO.JOE

I went to FRAPPR but am not clear on how to contact someone to help find our missing tbs. They are listed below:

Reported: 3/25/2006

Traveller:eXtreme Rider

Owner: TwoCat

In the Hands: N/A

The cache has been checked and he is not there.

-----

Traveller: Hulk in a Hurry

In the Hands: lspin

lspin archived the Box of Rain cache and posted a note he would move the TB soon. We have emailed lspin on several occasions but we are still having trouble getting the TB. lsipn still logs on to Geocaching but does not appear to actively cache anymore. We'd be happy to meet up with him to pick up the TB.

-----

Traveller: Tigger-Roo

In the Hands: Patrick2050 07/29/2005

Patrick2050 appears to have dropped the sprt of geocaching. We have contacted him several times and he tells us he has the TB and will drop him soon, but we are still having trouble getting the TB. Looks like Patrick2050 may be in the Washington state area.

Any help anyone can give in helping us find these TBs would be greatly appreciated.

TwoCat

Edited by TwoCat

Found the TB. It was in a cache in Utah.........

Thanks..........................

How about another one;

Tied the knot.

Last seen; 2-08-06

At; I-15 bug shack, GCPGQN.

We placed the tb in the cache while on vacation in Las Vegas and according to the logs it is not in the cache. Contacted Baad Daata and he said he left in in the cache.

If someone in the area could check out the log book to find out who took it, That would be great..

Thanks...

I went to FRAPPR but am not clear on how to contact someone to help find our missing tbs. They are listed below:

Traveller:eXtreme Rider

In the Hands: N/A

The cache has been checked and he is not there.

-----

Traveller: Hulk in a Hurry

In the Hands: lspin

lspin archived the Box of Rain cache and posted a note he would move the TB soon. We have emailed lspin on several occasions but we are still having trouble getting the TB. lsipn still logs on to Geocaching but does not appear to actively cache anymore. We'd be happy to meet up with him to pick up the TB.

-----

Traveller: Tigger-Roo

In the Hands: Patrick2050 07/29/2005

Patrick2050 appears to have dropped the sprt of geocaching. We have contacted him several times and he tells us he has the TB and will drop him soon, but we are still having trouble getting the TB. Looks like Patrick2050 may be in the Washington state area.

Any help anyone can give in helping us find these TBs would be greatly appreciated.

TwoCat

Good News! Hulk in a Hurry has been returned to us by mail!

Here's my (perhaps, nah, probably) missing TB:

Pot 'o What? Wee Zoo Spoon

The Pot o' What? Wee Zoo Spoon was last sighted in Froggies & Spiders & Snakes, Oh My!!! in Florida.

The TB was dropped off on January 7th. On February 2nd, a new cacher visits and reported taking a "geo bug." On March 12th, which is the next time the cache is visited, someone posts a note on the cache page that the TB was not there. The note wasn't posted on the TB's page so I didn't see it right away.

I emailed the cacher who I believe took the TB and offered to help them in logging it, but no response.

I know this TB hasn't been missing too long but since this is a new cacher who only has two finds (only one find since picking up my bug), I am concerned. Pot 'o What? was my first travel bug and I'd hate to lose it. Any attempts to help are appreciated!

How about TBs and Coins that appear to end up in a cachers personal unactivated cache for storing trackables they seem to want to hold on to?

An email to the cacher has gone un-answered and there is no way this cacher is not logging onto email.