How Many People....

Saving Shiloh

Addicted! ........What's that mean..........? ;)

well, according to wikipedia: Addiction is a compulsion to repeat a behavior regardless of its consequences. A person who is addicted is sometimes called an addict.

But, according to my brain, it is the activity of the brain which is the art of collecting geocoins!!!

lets see..you find you check the geocoin forum before you go to the bathroom in the morning when getting up..you check the geocoin forum before you fix your coffee in the morning just in case someone opened a thread for a new coin..you check the geocoin threads again before reading mail and email...you start reading the news and feel you maybe should check the geocoin threads again...just in case...then you discover your coffee is cold.. ;)

I just weighed my coin collection on the bathroom scale. It contains one coin of each editon and they are seperated in protective mylar sheets, 12 to a page, in three seperate 4 inch, three ring binders.

It's 28 pounds and growing daily. and I have to buy a forth binder.

Where's the newest coin?

Edited by Team CoyChev
I'm not nearly as addicted as most people are. :blink: Only selectively.

but, but, but, you get very focused on THAT one coin of the day/week/month and that complete dedication makes you far worse off than some of us. I mean at least mine is spread out evenly over 100 coins or so at a time, lol :lol:

(heh, that's right. your addiction is worse than my addiction. nah-nah) :unsure:

Edited by AtlantaGal

I have been around coins of one type or another for over 17yrs.

The Air Force has tons of them and if I don't carry my flight's coin I can easily find myself buying beers or sodas for all those doing a coin check.

So my wallet has an indentation of that coin and has for years longer than GC has been here.

I've survived this long, GC coins are great and I do enjoy them but the addiction shouldn't be anything to awful.

Everyone needs something to direct their passions to.

Chaz

The Air Force has tons of them and if I don't carry my flight's coin I can easily find myself buying beers or sodas for all those doing a coin check.

So my wallet has an indentation of that coin and has for years longer than GC has been here.

I've survived this long, GC coins are great and I do enjoy them but the addiction shouldn't be anything to awful.

Chaz

GEOCOIN COIN CHECK.

O.K WHO HAS TO BUY THE BEER AND COKES??????????? :unsure:

Chaz

GEOCOIN COIN CHECK.

O.K WHO HAS TO BUY THE BEER AND COKES??????????? :D

Is the three step rule in effect? :D