Dreadful Caching Future

Bjornian

I have a weird idea.

Level 1- scubadiving from location of level 2

Level 2- rockclimbing for location of level 3 and code

Level 3- Kayaking to small island then search for cache that is a small computerized lockbox that you need the code to open.

What would this be a 5*. I know how to set this up. If I made this I would fill it with great items because this is a really hard cache.

What are your thoughts?

Okay. as soon as I get the money it will be set up. I may also set up mini-caches at the first 2 points just incase someone can't do all three, probably not though. I want to see if someone can do it. I am also working on the final cache container (a computerized lock). So even if a muggle did find it they couldn't open it.

though I am now thinking the comptuerized lock my be a little too hightech, maybe just a simple hard to break open lock box using a combination. i want this to be the hardest cache (physcally) anyone feels they have ever done.

I want geocaching ot be a sport.

Put info in the two stages need for the final stage, but you would have to visit both sites in order to solve the code for the last cache. List the 3 stages as individual caches, and whoever does all three gets 3 smileys.

Just an idea, there are a couple caches in my area that do that.

i want this to be the hardest cache (physcally) anyone feels they have ever done.

I think that Vinny and Sue's Psycho caches have this one beat! While this would be physically challenging (waaaaay beyond our abilities), at least sewage isn't a factor, and you probably wouldn't get stuck in a pipe doing bjornian's cache!

i want this to be the hardest cache (physcally) anyone feels they have ever done.

I think that Vinny and Sue's Psycho caches have this one beat! While this would be physically challenging (waaaaay beyond our abilities), at least sewage isn't a factor, and you probably wouldn't get stuck in a pipe doing bjornian's cache!

I think this cache is harder http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...0e-4488a098105d

What would this be a 5*. I know how to set this up. If I made this I would fill it with great items because this is a really hard cache.

What are your thoughts?

I just realized you're in NEPA like me. I would love a cache like this! Of course, I've never gone scuba diving, but if I could obtain the equipment and some skills I would be more than willing to try. I'm looking forward to some more challenging caches in the area.

~Zhanna

:o I love geocaching!!!! I dont care if its -15 or 108 degrees, wherever or whenever you cache you always take a little something special from a cache that you cant get anywhere else in life. whether you cache for adventure, exersize, or just for something to do, you can always make the greatest memories that you will cherish for the rest of your life while geocaching!! :laughing:

Actually, despite rumors, none of our caches are located in sewer pipes. However, some are located in storm drians, and it is true that many of those storm drains drain EPA-listed toxic waste sites, and so the water in them is not the cleanest! But, you may like our newest and sickest one, which is not in a storm drain at all:

Psycho Urban Cache #9 - Hot Glowing Tribulations

Or, if you want to skip the risk of radiation exposure, but just want a tough, 4.5+ Terrain cache in a really bizarre setting, you probably cannot go wrong with Psycho Urban Cache #10 - Derelict Grunge Acropolis, GCT9NT. Have fun!