Phone-a-friend Geocoin

BackBrakeBilly

You can request, but you won't get them. That's because the prefix will always be PF (for Phone-A-Friend) and the other 4 will be random numbers and/or letters from geocaching.com.

Hey I got lucky on my Chrome Gear coin.

Luck of the draw.

Got my lucky number.

If it does randomly hit

PF Phone Friend 549 could be.

PF549 instead of BR549.

I would call Junior right away.

You can request, but you won't get them. That's because the prefix will always be PF (for Phone-A-Friend) and the other 4 will be random numbers and/or letters from geocaching.com.

Remember, the only way we will have the PF prefix is if we sell over 1000 of the Phone-A-Friend coins, which is the min. order for the prefix. That will be left up to the folks here that want to buy the coins. If the sales go over 1000 we will get the PF prefix, if not then the coins will fall under the PC prefix.

So it's up to y'all..........

So when is the presale scheduled for? lol!

I will make you a deal AG, as soon as I get the final die art for the coins I will launch the preorder thread 24 hours after. That way everyone will know in advance. Don't worry, everyone should have a chance to get coins if they want them. We are going to base how many of the regular issue Black coins are made on how many folks want them.

On the other hand, I have more than a few trade offers so far and I am making a list so I will get back to everyone soon, if you have emailed me, you are on my list and I will get back with you.

Thanks and I hope this is ok with you AG.... :D

Remember, the only way we will have the PF prefix is if we sell over 1000 of the Phone-A-Friend coins, which is the min. order for the prefix. That will be left up to the folks here that want to buy the coins. If the sales go over 1000 we will get the PF prefix, if not then the coins will fall under the PC prefix.

Billy,

Have the rules changed on the number to be sold for a separate prefix?

Tess told me only 500 were needed for a separate icon.

Is a separate icon and a separate prefix two totally different things?

Did I have the wrong info from the start?

Billy,

Have the rules changed on the number to be sold for a separate prefix?

Tess told me only 500 were needed for a separate icon.

Is a separate icon and a separate prefix two totally different things?

Did I have the wrong info from the start?

Yep you had the wrong info. The min. for a new icon is 500 but for a new prefix it is still 1000.