Phone-a-friend Geocoin

BackBrakeBilly

Just being picky, but the dial is the wrong way around. Fun idea for a coin though, cheers!

Billy's wife, BetterHalf, will love you for your comment Stuey, won't she Billy? B)

(Note: BetterHalf saw this mistake last night and has been bugging Billy about it, lol)

I saw it immediately, but didn't mention it for fear of being called 'picky''... B)

Get ready everyone, the preorder thread is coming soon!  B)

P.S. the dial on the phone is being corrected as we speak... :P

Thanks and stay tuned.

How soon? Minutes? Hours? Days? I just want to know if I can leave my computer to use the bathroom! :unsure:

Not that soon, go ahead and take a break. :blink:

It will be real soon though but not today and probably not tomorrow since we are going geocaching. But if I were you I would start watching real close around Monday evening or so............Dang...Did I spoil it? ;)

Remember, I said or so. ;)

Get ready everyone, the preorder thread is coming soon!  :ph34r:

P.S. the dial on the phone is being corrected as we speak... B)

Thanks and stay tuned.

How soon? Minutes? Hours? Days? I just want to know if I can leave my computer to use the bathroom! :wub:

Not that soon, go ahead and take a break. :wub:

It will be real soon though but not today and probably not tomorrow since we are going geocaching. But if I were you I would start watching real close around Monday evening or so............Dang...Did I spoil it? ;)

Remember, I said or so. :)

Curse my job... I work far from home, and the place where we stay has no internet right now. Would someone be so kind as to order one of these coins for me?

As of right now I am expecting the die art to be ready either tomorrow morning or Tuesday morning and I thought it would be nice to let everyone see what they were ordering before they ordered, does that sound fair with everyone? As soon as the die art is ready for viewing I will post it here to give everyone a day to think it over and then start a new thread with all the details for preordering. I would like to get input on a time to start the preorder thread as to keep as many folks happy as possible. All suggestions will be welcomed and appreciated!

I will give everyone a heads up on one or two details though, As of now we are planning two versions of the Phone-A-Friend Geocoin. The regular version which will be black will be for sale and at least 450 will be produced and the Special LE version which will be what we like to call the "Hot Line" will be red and will be for trade only and VERY limited!

All the coins will be trackable on GC.com with a new icon to boot!

Am I giving up too much info??? <_<

Hush AG! :ph34r:

As of right now I am expecting the die art to be ready either tomorrow morning or Tuesday morning and I thought it would be nice to let everyone see what they were ordering before they ordered, does that sound fair with everyone? As soon as the die art is ready for viewing I will post it here to give everyone a day to think it over and then start a new thread with all the details for preordering. I would like to get input on a time to start the preorder thread as to keep as many folks happy as possible. All suggestions will be welcomed and appreciated!

I will give everyone a heads up on one or two details though, As of now we are planning two versions of the Phone-A-Friend Geocoin. The regular version which will be black will be for sale and at least 450 will be produced and the Special LE version which will be what we like to call the "Hot Line" will be red and will be for trade only and VERY limited!

All the coins will be trackable on GC.com with a new icon to boot!

Am I giving up too much info??? <_<

Hush AG! :ph34r:

could you post the preorder thread sometime AFTER 4:30?

-ss

I would like to get input on a time to start the preorder thread as to keep as many folks happy as possible. All suggestions will be welcomed and appreciated!

It would be nice for European collectors if the starting time would be before 5 pm EST. That way we're able to get a good nights sleep... <_<

How about 1:00pm EST? That would be:

Hawaii - 08:00

Alaska - 09:00

California - 10:00

Utah - 11:00

Illinois - Noon

New York - 13:00

England - 18:00

Germany - 19:00

Greece - 20:00

Moscow - 21:00

Some people do not have access to a computer during the day. If the preorder posts before 6pm west cost time could somebody please pick me up 2? Thanks!

Update!............

No die art this morning but hopefully it should be here in the morning.

Just to let everyone know, the preorders will go on for a few days so that everyone has a chance to get in on the coin.

Remember, there will be at the least 450 of the Black Regular issue coin produced but if more are needed then we can get them made.

Once again, the "Hot Line" red coins will be limited and for trade only. I am open to trade offers :unsure: ...............

Thanks and stay tuned...............