Sign in to follow this  
Followers 16
BackBrakeBilly

Phone-a-friend Geocoin

Here it is!

For those who use all their resources at hand to find that hard to find cache!

Preorder Coming soon...................

This is the initial artwort only, the dieart is being done and will be posted very soon so stay tuned for more details coming very soon!

phoneafriendfrontv223ap.jpg

Front

phoneafriendrearv227mq.jpg

Back

Oh I have to have some of these coins, to give to all the people that I phoned for help. Hope the pre orders starts before I go on vacation. ;)

I love that...we have been know to phone a friend on occassion. More often we ar ethe friend being phoned. So maybe a need some for the other guy too. ;)

Was on the other end of one of those calls just yesterday! Isn't that right Ben?

;)

Gonna keep our eyes out for these!

;)

I have more phone numbers of geocachers in my cell than I do family and friends. I must have 1 or 2 of these. Glad you decided to run with the idea Billy!

Does anyone still have one of these old time phones? My grandmother does and it has the strangest ring tone. Great coin design BBB.

Very cute idea. Do some of you just sit around and dream of coin ideas? I will have to have a couple of course. :lol:

I wish I had some moneys available I would love to get a couple of these. I'm actually in the process of putting together a cahe that I am going to call PHONE-A-FRIEND!!! To bad I can't get my hands on one of these before I list the cache would be a great FTF prize.

Edited by Dreamin'Eagle

The phone is a wonderful resorce when your out in the woods! Too bad my battery is usually dead. Will be looking for the Pre Order.

Everyone in Seattle area will need one of those....no one ever truly caches alone around here.... :lol:

Sign me up!

I would love oneof these, but my wallet sure is getting thin from all these coins out here. :lol:

Anyone want to set up a trade for when the're available for one of my thinning supply of personal coins?

Everyone in Seattle area will need one of those....no one ever truly caches alone around here.... ;)

Sign me up!

Not quite true...but we are in the minority... ;)

I'll take some...

I gotta have some of these....having several caches out there you wouldn't believe how many times I get called....they would make great gifts!! LOL

Great idea Billy ;)

Here it is!

This is the initial artwort only

phoneafriendfrontv223ap.jpg

Just being picky, but the dial is the wrong way around:

6229.jpg

Fun idea for a coin though, cheers!

Just being picky, but the dial is the wrong way around. Fun idea for a coin though, cheers!

Billy's wife, BetterHalf, will love you for your comment Stuey, won't she Billy? :unsure:

(Note: BetterHalf saw this mistake last night and has been bugging Billy about it, lol)

Just being picky, but the dial is the wrong way around. Fun idea for a coin though, cheers!

Billy's wife, BetterHalf, will love you for your comment Stuey, won't she Billy? :unsure:

(Note: BetterHalf saw this mistake last night and has been bugging Billy about it, lol)

Thanks Stuey!

LOL I was wondering if anyone else would catch that. The numbers will be on the dial in the correct order.

And some minor changes....