What's The Largest # Of Coins You've Traded...

SCP-173

I saw people talking about trading numerous coins for a single coin in return in another thread and thought it was interesting. My record is 9 coins for 1. I still think it's one of the best trades I've made. Thanks yet again to the person who helped me fuel my selective addiction. :o

How about the rest of you? What the most coins you've traded away for a single coin in return?

I have gone 2 for 1 only twice and did not like doing it either time. It is great to this question dangled out there for discussion (perhpas this will change my attitude). I have often wondered what the norm is.

Unless trading for a "true classic" I prefer to keep it one to one.

...will be watching this thread

I don't think I've ever gone more than 1 for 1. I realize that limits the coins I can get but then I don't think I could possibly ever get every coin out there anyway.

I was recently looking for a coin and was offered it in a 1 for 3 trade which I declined. Shortly after I worked a 1 for 1 trade for it. Sometimes it pays to wait a bit and look around.

Edited by graylling