Paln T/x

Shilo

I hope this hasn't been asked already. I looked around and didn't see anything and the search is still down.

Is anyone using a Palm T/X to paperless geocache? If so what do you think?

I'm really thinking about replacing my Palm Zire 21 with something with Wi-Fi, color and will show maps(I think this will do it) such as this PDA? $300 is alot but if it works well I might wait to see if it goes on sale anytime soon. I did find a $30 off internet only special for this week.

Of course I will use some of the other features but mainly for caching.

Thank you,

Shilo

IM using one I upgraded to the TX from a Palm Tungsten E and I LOVE my TX. I use it everyday for daily stuff and most of all GEOCACHING. I really bought it just for GEOCAHING and I ended up using it for other things too.

I purchased mine from newegg.com for $270

Its great to be able to HOT SYNC with my laptop and not hook up any cables since it has wireless networking. I can also access the internet with the wireless networking.

J

Yep, its great and with the bluetooth I've added a bluetooth GPS receiver to use GPS enabled Palm software like cachenav (add on to Cachemate), Fugawi and TomTom.

With GSAK managing the caches its makes life really easy.

JDandDD

Edited by JDandDD
Santa just brought me a Palm TX and I love it.

I couldn't let Santa spend that much on me :lol:

I figured when Uncle Sam returns my money to me he is using I would go and get one for myself.

It's nice to hear everyone that has one is enjoying it. I test drove one at Best Buy but the thing wouldn't connect to there wi-fi. The network was very busy I'm sure with all the gadgets in the store.

Now I can't wait to get one. Got to get it through the boss which is going good for now B)

David