Syf Coin Photo & Update

AtlantaGal

Subject change. Did you have any trouble getting permission to use the Steal Your Face image?

©¿©¬

Nope, none needed.

1. it's hand-drawn fan art and only resembles the steal your face image

2. it was not sold for profit

3. it was a very low mintage of coins and will never be reproduced again

Subject change.  Did you have any trouble getting permission to use the Steal Your Face image?

©¿©¬

Nope, none needed.

1. it's hand-drawn fan art and only resembles the steal your face image

2. it was not sold for profit

3. it was a very low mintage of coins and will never be reproduced again

I didn't think Jerry would mind. ©¿©¬

But what/who is "Steal Your Face"???? B)

I just don't get it....maybe I need to get out more!    B)  B)

It's the name given to the similar skull logo that appears on the cover of a Grateful Dead album of the same name. The album's title is Steal Your Face. So the skull image is called that as a result.

PSU 7 - FSU 0 ------- Gooooo Lions
Edited by AtlantaGal

PENN STATE!!!

Yime, I think we need to make a LE PSU coin... We Are on one side and Penn State on the other (with some happy valley imagery of course). I think there are enough of us fans/alumni here to go in on it together with nielsenc's special at oak coins and just split up 100 between us. I bet dhenniger would partake.

Whadia think?

PENN STATE!!!

Yime, I think we need to make a LE PSU coin... We Are on one side and Penn State on the other (with some happy valley imagery of course). I think there are enough of us fans/alumni here to go in on it together with nielsenc's special at oak coins and just split up 100 between us. I bet dhenniger would partake.

Whadia think?

I'm in!

It was VERY hard to get up at 6am this morning!

Are there any coins left to trade or purchase? Although I never met pennstategirl, I cache in the same areas that she did. My heart goes out to her family.

I'd be willing to trade my new Anthus Firefighter coin once it ships or can purchase a coin.

Thanks....Anthus

Are there any coins left to trade or purchase? Although I never met pennstategirl, I cache in the same areas that she did. My heart goes out to her family.

I'd be willing to trade my new Anthus Firefighter coin once it ships or can purchase a coin.

Thanks....Anthus

They are sold out. But many cachers have them to trade.

Also, there will also be 2 LE varations as well as 1 regular produced coin on the *E* place where the proceeds will also go to the trust fund for her children. One closes in about 20 minutes or so. Another will be listed later in the week.