Can't View My Profile

Sonoran Privateers

Nope I can not see it either. Not the My Account Page or my Profile page.

Here is what the page says when I try to get there:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
  Geocaching.UI.my_default.DisplayUserDetails() +1030
  Geocaching.UI.my_default.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +56
  Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1102
  Geocaching.UI.my_default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +138
  System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
  System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
  System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +772

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

Any HELP!! ;):)

I logged in as both Sonoran Privateers and ParentsofSAM and was able to view both profiles without changing any code. Can you identify how you get to this error?

Sure here is how it happened:

We can log in no problem and then from the home page we would click on our name in the upper right corner so it would take us to the "My Account" page that is when the error came up.

I do have the "My Account" page bookmarked and the error came that way also.

So then I tried to come to the forums and click "Change Avatar" in the hopes it would take me to the "My Account" page, but the error came up that way too.

I tried to get there for about 20 min. or so, and then went to bed and now all is well on the "My Account" page.

I tried to get there for about 20 min. or so, and then went to bed and now all is well on the "My Account" page.

This is really odd. We just did a new release of code on the web site so it is possible it just needed to be kicked. At least it is working now. Thanks for your feedback.