Possible Bug

Hooray. Someone visited one of my Waymarks but there may be a bug in the notification of a visited waymark. It may be something on my end as well but all other Groundspeak notifications seem to work fine. Here is what happens:

The e-mail arrives I try to open the link:

Visit this log entry at the following address:

http://www.Waymarking.com/logs/log_details...type=2&bname=my home&LogGUID=46a9f9dd-043b-42f3-91f8-cf71dd9a474e

I get a error;

Directory Listing Denied

This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

When I tried the next link:

Visit the 'Roseboro Lumber (in Springfield Oregon)' waymark at the following address:

http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/details...type=2&bname=my home&WMGUID=5677ccc9-ab8f-490e-af5d-01fa61992e05

This takes me to the Waymarking home page.

I took a look at the links and the first two lines of each are underlined and highlighted link blue. The third line of each of the links is not underlined or highlighted exactly like the examples above..

Apologies for not posting a screen shot but my abilities are limited.

By the way...Thanks to all involved in development. The site is coming along great in my opinion. javascript:emoticon(':o')

smilie

The problem is that the link is cut short. See how the first line is underlined, but directly below it isn't? The break is causing the link to be cut short. What's weird though, is that when you copy both pieces of the link and string them together, it comes up with a 404 error page (not found). It could just be that the log was deleted. Unless you can view archived logs, that is a reasonable excuse.

you can only visit an archived log if you are the logger, or the owner of the logged mark and have the link from the email. at least that is my experience with TPTB attempting to encrypt a test log on one of my GA historical markers.

i too attemptes to encrypt a log on one of my waymarks. it failed also. i have not tried again.

how about including the text of the log in the email, as on gc.com? this would negate having to visit the site, other than to see uploaded pics.