Badandy Geocoin Presales Now

BadAndy

When I began accepting orders for my coin, I included a seperate link (with slightly higher shipping) for international orders as a courtesy for my foreign peers. I expected that I'd get a handful of orders from overseas. As it turns out, international orders comprise nearly 35% of all orders taken. Given the huge percapita difference of international cachers vs N American cachers active in the sport, My overseas friends comprise a majority level of support for this coin (especially from Germany).

As a result of this support and interest, I've decided to randomly include some extra coins in their shipments (with the caveat that the extra's are placed in caches and not sold/traded) as a thank you.

We're nearly at the soldout point on orders, and shipping to me will be within 2 weeks from today. Exact delivery info is pending and will be posted when the tracking number is received by me.

Hi BadAndy,

Thanks for including the extra's :D.

Hopefully I will be one of "the lucky ones" (in The Netherlands).

If would be nice to put some in caches because otherwise I am afraid they will stay in collections, allthough mine will be logged by other cachers whom I meet on the road.

Will you be activating those coins yourself to keep track of them or will you send out unactivated ones?

As a result of this support and interest, I've decided to randomly include some extra coins in their shipments (with the caveat that the extra's are placed in caches and not sold/traded) as a thank you.

Wooow...this sounds great! :D:(

Great idea indeed. I have placed few coins which people have sent me hee in Finland and they are all doing fine :D Thanks! Can't wait to receive this coin!