Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
The Fraher Family

The Fraher Family Geocoin

Get our very own "The Fraher Family" geocoin! These coins are trackable via GC.com and come with it's very own icon! Should be available in January '06, watch for details! Please e-mail for more information.

Edited by The Fraher Family

The link only shows the geocoin club. What steps do you need to view your coin?

Have to email them, clicking link is probably affiliate program, so they get "paid" if you click/order. Don't hold me to it though, I'm a guy, and I'm wrong....way wrong B)

Oh, so this is an advertisement.

Hmmm...isn't that against guidelines here?

Your post is confusing and needs re-wrote without the GCC information if your wanting to give info about your coin.

Edited by Ladycacher & Boys

Updated. Sorry to offend anyone!

They won't be available until January '06.

Email me for photos.

Edited by The Fraher Family

Why can't you post up a picture here?

B) Honestly I don't know how? B)

To post a pic in these forums you need to first upload the image somewhere on the internet. You can just upload an image to one of your old geocache logs if you don't mind the pic popping up on your log for awhile.

To get it to appear in a reply:

>click the IMG Button while posting a response.

>A box with pop-up requesting that you input a URL for an image

>Input the URL of your image,(if you don't know it...open the log that you have the pic in, in a different web browser and right-click>select properties...the URL will be in there)

>Click OK

Here's a pic from your gallery I got by the above method:

b13d5bd2-1ec1-440d-bdd1-cb6724f42fea.jpg

Looks cool. Are these for trade only, or are you going to sell them? Wasn't sure how the GCC ties into all this...

--Marky

Looks cool. Are these for trade only, or are you going to sell them? Wasn't sure how the GCC ties into all this...

--Marky

Purchase from us, purchase from the developer, trade for a decent coin, than ther is always e-Bay... what the future may hold... stay tuned for more details!

I'd love to trade for one of our personal geocoins when you get them in. It will go good sitting next to this geocoin we already have:

1c9fd4f7-d28e-4e79-afa7-4846c985f037.jpg

I am amazed at the overwhelming responses... WOW! B)

Like I stated the coins will not be for sale until late January, when they do they will go on sale I will post purchasing information.

For trading purposes details yet to come...

Thank you all for your interests, see ya after the New Year! B)

The Fraher Family